xr4145 broken hub

/ xr4145 broken hub #1  

Jaymeduty

Tractor
XR4145HC
The front left hub on my xr4145 broke today while turning with a heavy pallet of compost on the forks. Does anyone have a parts diagram, i need to order parts and get this back together asap.

Thanks for your help
Jayme

/ xr4145 broken hub #2  
No parts diagram. I lost a bearing which ate everything in the hub on the right front of my 4155. No assembled hub available even though there was a part number for it. (don't recall the part number).

I ordered the individual parts through LS and New Holland and assembled it myself. I think I was 2 weeks with NH. LS eventually called with some of the parts a month or so later. I think I dropped $1100 on the parts.

New Holland was happy to print me a diagram. That was about 1 year ago. No idea where that diagram is now.

/ xr4145 broken hub #3  
You can go here:

Click on 'Look up Your Part', find your tractor, click on the links on the left, and it will bring up the diagram and part numbers.

/ xr4145 broken hub
I got all the parts to rebuild it and found the diagram of how the parts go, now i have three questions.
Does the ring gear or the axel seal need to be pressed on?
What should the axel nut be torqued to?
What do the 8 bolts that bolt the axel assembly to the axel housing get torqued to?