Yanmar 1 cylinder diesel tractor

/ Yanmar 1 cylinder diesel tractor #1  

yanmars

Platinum Member
My cousin has a 1 cylinder Yanmar diesel tractor. Probably 40 years old. It is 2 wheel drive with front and rear wheel weights, a mower, a grader blade and a 3 point hitch rototiller. He said it is 11 or 12 horsepower. He thought the number was a 112 or 121. It is out in the cold barn. He wants $1200 for the combo.
Any thoughts or price etc.? I actually am more interested in just the rototiller but unsure if it is a Cat 1or 0 and if it would fit on my YM 336d or Mahindra 4510.
He lent the rototiller out and the guy broke the cast iron housing. It was welded but they melted an O ring or gasket or seal and it now leaks oil there even though a new gasket etc. was put in. Any idea a fair price on the rototiller. Unfortunately where I am at it is loaded with rocks so unsure how that would work.
The mower he thinks needs new bearings. Thanks

/ Yanmar 1 cylinder diesel tractor #2  
You don't mention hours or shape. It could be worth a lot more or even less.

/ Yanmar 1 cylinder diesel tractor
I have not seen it yet. It is in the barn but has not been used in 4 years. I would say below average shape.

/ Yanmar 1 cylinder diesel tractor #4  
Sounds like an interesting and valuable machine though. YANMAR numero-uno!

/ Yanmar 1 cylinder diesel tractor #5  
That sounds like a really rare one. We would love to see some pictures when you get an opportunity.

If possible, including the engine ID plate (likely by the starter) and the model #, usually stamped by the operator's left ankle.

/ Yanmar 1 cylinder diesel tractor #6  
My cousin has a 1 cylinder Yanmar diesel tractor. Probably 40 years old. It is 2 wheel drive with front and rear wheel weights, a mower, a grader blade and a 3 point hitch rototiller. He said it is 11 or 12 horsepower. He thought the number was a 112 or 121. It is out in the cold barn. He wants $1200 for the combo.
Any thoughts or price etc.? I actually am more interested in just the rototiller but unsure if it is a Cat 1or 0 and if it would fit on my YM 336d or Mahindra 4510.
He lent the rototiller out and the guy broke the cast iron housing. It was welded but they melted an O ring or gasket or seal and it now leaks oil there even though a new gasket etc. was put in. Any idea a fair price on the rototiller. Unfortunately where I am at it is loaded with rocks so unsure how that would work.
The mower he thinks needs new bearings. Thanks

Give a heads up what model series and number the machine is. I have manuals for FREE. Wish there were more of these walk-behinds here in the USA.

walk-behind-listing.jpg

/ Yanmar 1 cylinder diesel tractor #7  
Wouldn't make sense to be a walk behind if front and rear wheel weights. Sure cuious to see this 1 cylinder machine. :confused3:

/ Yanmar 1 cylinder diesel tractor #8  
Wouldn't make sense to be a walk behind if front and rear wheel weights. Sure curious to see this 1 cylinder machine. :confused3:

It may look like one of these ...

external-content.duckduckgo.com2.jpg
YANMAR YHS800-HS80-L rtside.jpg
YANMAR YHS800-HS80-L ltside.jpg
external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg
img_index_01.jpg

/ Yanmar 1 cylinder diesel tractor #9  
Wouldn't make sense to be a walk behind if front and rear wheel weights. Sure cuious to see this 1 cylinder machine. :confused3:

Even a tiny little boy can use one!

/ Yanmar 1 cylinder diesel tractor #10  
Oh, and Yanmar took the 1-cly Walk-Behind into a mini track crawler/dozer. This is a merger of their MGC100 and a walk-behind tractor.

crawler2.jpg