Yanmar Tractor Giveaway - Enter Now!

/ Yanmar Tractor Giveaway - Enter Now! #121  
I got one of those, also. Hopefully it will be like the recent anvil giveaway, where they stop sending it if you don't reply. Otherwise I have a pretty good spam filter...

/ Yanmar Tractor Giveaway - Enter Now! #122  
Well heck sure didn't win any drawing and now the emails can start.
Just got one from Yanmar;

PRINT YOUR CUSTOM COUPON

As a thank you for participating in the YANMAR Tractor Giveaway, we want to reward you with this exclusive chance to save big on a YANMAR tractor purchase. Click the link below to access your personal coupon code for up to $500 additional off your purchase of select tractors.

Download Your Coupon
Just print the coupon with your custom code and take to your local YANMAR dealer. If you can't print it, no worries, just click the EMAIL LINK button on the coupon page and have your custom code emailed to you.

This coupon can only be used once, so hurry in for these limited time savings. Not ready to make your purchase? Pass this along to a friend or family member and they can take advantage of this special reward.

Yeah, I got that email today. Probably should write back "If you still had a local dealer, LIKE WHEN I BOUGHT MY CURRENT YANMAR, there might be a chance I'd use the coupon.

/ Yanmar Tractor Giveaway - Enter Now! #123  
Well heck sure didn't win any drawing and now the emails can start.
Just got one from Yanmar;

PRINT YOUR CUSTOM COUPON

As a thank you for participating in the YANMAR Tractor Giveaway, we want to reward you with this exclusive chance to save big on a YANMAR tractor purchase. Click the link below to access your personal coupon code for up to $500 additional off your purchase of select tractors.

Download Your Coupon
Just print the coupon with your custom code and take to your local YANMAR dealer. If you can't print it, no worries, just click the EMAIL LINK button on the coupon page and have your custom code emailed to you.

This coupon can only be used once, so hurry in for these limited time savings. Not ready to make your purchase? Pass this along to a friend or family member and they can take advantage of this special reward.

Yep. Got the same email. Scrolled right to the bottom and clicked unsubscribe.

/ Yanmar Tractor Giveaway - Enter Now! #126  
Kinda anticlimactic. But that's Yanmar for you. They have a history of great tractors, a dedicated cult following, and a long history of not understanding what their customers want - or even why their own products were popular.
rScotty

BTW, Yanmar....if you are listening.... Instead of giveaways, what us Yanmar owners would really like is for you to to become as engaged in your own products - in all of your products, both the new and old - as we are.
We would like for you to become as interested in your own products as the owners are.

/ Yanmar Tractor Giveaway - Enter Now! #127  
Kinda anticlimactic. But that's Yanmar for you. They have a history of great tractors, a dedicated cult following, and a long history of not understanding what their customers want - or even why their own products were popular.
rScotty

BTW, Yanmar....if you are listening.... Instead of giveaways, what us Yanmar owners would really like is for you to to become as engaged in your own products - in all of your products, both the new and old - as we are.
We would like for you to become as interested in your own products as the owners are.

They don't listen....or it goes in one ear, and out the other.

Back when my dealer WAS a dealer for them, he called me one day and said a bunch of Japanese engineers were visiting and wanted to know if I would let them come out to my place and talk to them. I said sure, and made up a several page detailed list of how I would make a good tractor a great tractor.....little things mostly, like putting a step on the right side as well as the left, lower link sway control improved, parking brake improve....so on and so on. They came, they listened, they took my suggestion list and I never heard another word.