Yellow or Dijon?

/ Yellow or Dijon? #51  
Yellow has no soul, so only on pretzels.
Any other style mustard on everything else...

I'm pretty sure ketchup is only for burgers and fries. I'm sure there may be one or two other items.

/ Yellow or Dijon? #52  
Yellow has no soul, so only on pretzels.
Any other style mustard on everything else...

I'm pretty sure ketchup is only for burgers and fries. I'm sure there may be one or two other items.
Try some jalapeño ketchup on homemade Mac and cheese some time. ;)

/ Yellow or Dijon? #53  
Grilled portobellos are good, I don't put anything on them.
In the past 10 or so years I’ve taken to ordering portobello burgers if available. No meat. Just a large mushroom brushed with flavored olive oil and grilled, some Swiss cheese, lettuce and tomato pickle. Pretty tasty! (y)

/ Yellow or Dijon? #56  
I like stuff spicy. I used to go through a lot of El Yucateco Green Jalapeno Sauce, a 12 pack a year. Now I've moved on to Sonoran Habanero Powder. I bought a 12 ounce container in early May and have only gone through about a 10th of it.
I like my hot stuff to burn twice.

/ Yellow or Dijon? #57  
In the past 10 or so years I’ve taken to ordering portobello burgers if available. No meat. Just a large mushroom brushed with flavored olive oil and grilled, some Swiss cheese, lettuce and tomato pickle. Pretty tasty! (y)
That's just a mushroom sandwich. To be a burger it has to be ground meat (usually beef). I have no issue with eating mushrooms or not eating meat if that is preferred. I hate the destruction of language wherein people misuse words so badly and modern lexicographers pander to this abuse. ....stepping down from soap box.

/ Yellow or Dijon?
My resident chef has been making suggestions on how to sex up the yellow mustard she makes for me. I'm really getting into it. Spicyish and flavorful.

/ Yellow or Dijon? #59  
I actually regularly use 4 different mustards; Yellow, Dijon, Horseradish, and Stoneground. I like them all and sort of randomly choose one or the other. Drives my wife crazy. My mustard selection is using up too much refrigerator space, and she hates all mustards.
Quality and taste varies greatly between brands. I just bought some "Beaver" brand horseradish mustard that has so much horseradish in it that you can't taste any mustard. I like other Beaver mustards, but am considering tossing this one.

/ Yellow or Dijon? #60  
How about Colemans Hot English
Now that's real mustard