YM1502d dash lights

/ YM1502d dash lights #11  
Excellent! So do you know what that upper left symbol is for?
Or the upper right for that matter.
Lower left should be volts.
I think lower right is water/ engine temp.

I think Arron got the answer for you. ;)

/ YM1502d dash lights #12  
Upper left is high temperature and upper right is low oil pressure.

Is the lower left then voltage for starting? The lightning bolt means something back then and totally different today in vehicles made after 2000.

/ YM1502d dash lights #13  
Lower left lightening bolt is on, when alternator/regulator output is lower than sufficient to charge the battery, ie at slow idle.

After I replaced the regulator, I no longer needed to race the engine to make that light go out.

/ YM1502d dash lights
Ok, then the lower right is the final mystery.
Good stuff fellas!

/ YM1502d dash lights #17  
I have a YM2002d, I will try to look at it and see what I can figure out. Memory says that blank (no icon) on your photo of the YM226 is also blank on mine and does not light with the “test” button pressed.
I believe they are electric, oil pressure and coolant. Mine has a temp gauge so I seldom look for that light, but watch the gauge. Unfortunately the gauge is electrical, so that is a possible issue as well.

I have not gotten to the tractor yet but found this info in a operators manual on 02 series YM’s. It goes down to 1702 and up to the 2002 models.
View attachment 708593
Hope it helps. When I get to the tractor, I will try to get a photo if the icons on the tractor warning lights.

Last edited:
   / YM1502d dash lights #18  
I have a YM2002d, I will try to look at it and see what I can figure out. Memory says that blank (no icon) on your photo of the YM226 is also blank on mine and does not light with the “test” button pressed.
I believe they are electric, oil pressure and coolant. Mine has a temp gauge so I seldom look for that light, but watch the gauge. Unfortunately the gauge is electrical, so that is a possible issue as well.

I have not gotten to the tractor yet but found this info in a operators manual on 02 series YM’s. It goes down to 1702 and up to the 2002 models.
View attachment 708593
Hope it helps. When I get to the tractor, I will try to get a photo if the icons on the tractor warning lights.

IMG_8885.JPG

/ YM1502d dash lights #19  
Here are the icons on my dash. The 2 you can see from the manual match what are on my tractor. Hopefully this helps with with your 1502.
IMG_8890.JPG

/ YM1502d dash lights #20  
Excellent stuff folks! This is a great tractor resource.