YM2210D reconditioned good or bad

/ YM2210D reconditioned good or bad #31  
You could pick up a brand new 25 hp Jinma with loader for around $10,000 just a thought..

/ YM2210D reconditioned good or bad
I can't justify spending that much. I want to stay close to 5k. I think I saw the two you had for sale Mr Bitz on a CL add. They look pretty decent. Hope you can get them sold.
Bob

/ YM2210D reconditioned good or bad #33  
I've been reading about all posts on the 336d. Just because it is the size I would like to find. Not to big and not to small!!

Yep, I can get around real easy through the woods with my 3110D. That's the reason I've kept it

/ YM2210D reconditioned good or bad #34  
A 35 yr old yanmar is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ahead of a new Chinese Jinma.

/ YM2210D reconditioned good or bad #35  
I can't justify spending that much. I want to stay close to 5k. I think I saw the two you had for sale Mr Bitz on a CL add. They look pretty decent. Hope you can get them sold.
Bob
Ya you probably did see them. Sometimes I forget to get them off cl after they are sold. I'll have to check them out to see which ones are on there yet. Thanks for the heads up.

/ YM2210D reconditioned good or bad #36  
Ya you probably did see them. Sometimes I forget to get them off cl after they are sold. I'll have to check them out to see which ones are on there yet. Thanks for the heads up.

Just posted a couple more on cl. You might wanna check out my shibuara I have on there for cheap.

/ YM2210D reconditioned good or bad
I'm trying to find it just to see what a shibuara is. In searching the Bismark CL I found this kubota. 4x4 Kubota -- Diesel
Looks like a SCAM. I see a number of JD tractors listed on our nearby CL for super cheap and they want you to send them the money and they will deliver. What a bunch of crap. You got to be pretty stupid to send them the money. OK back to trying to find your shibuara. Sounds a like an exotic dog breed!

/ YM2210D reconditioned good or bad #38  
I'm trying to find it just to see what a shibuara is. In searching the Bismark CL I found this kubota. 4x4 Kubota -- Diesel
Looks like a SCAM. I see a number of JD tractors listed on our nearby CL for super cheap and they want you to send them the money and they will deliver. What a bunch of crap. You got to be pretty stupid to send them the money. OK back to trying to find your shibuara. Sounds a like an exotic dog breed!

If you can't find it let me know I can send you the link.. watch for scams for sure.

/ YM2210D reconditioned good or bad #40  
A 35 yr old yanmar is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ahead of a new Chinese Jinma.

Not so sure they are that wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy ahead, maybe wayyyy ahead. Jinma offers a lot of nice little features, one being powersteering. And a few other little nice features. But I will agree the Yanmar is a better built tractor.