You Know You Are Old When

/ You Know You Are Old When #421  
Also read a study where it stated that weddings that had cake smashing involved had a higher divorce rate, but I have no clue how they gathered the data (but I could see it happening).
Not sure where anyone would get data to support that, but it does make sense that if someone's willing to humiliate their partner for a laugh, the mutual respect to "make it" long term is lacking.

/ You Know You Are Old When #422  
Not sure where anyone would get data to support that, but it does make sense that if someone's willing to humiliate their partner for a laugh, the mutual respect to "make it" long term is lacking.
Completely agree on where you would try to obtain the data to draw a correlation.

I read where some partners agree to do one thing, and the one partner decides it upon themselves to surpise the other partner for "surprised laughs" because their better half isn't expecting anything.

I know when my wife and I agree to do something together, we do as we say.

I've got to be honest, no where have I asked anyone at any point in my life to smear any part of my body with food. Now, perhaps I have dreamt about whip cream in my younger years :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
   / You Know You Are Old When #423  
Completely agree on where you would try to obtain the data to draw a correlation.

I read where some partners agree to do one thing, and the one partner decides it upon themselves to surpise the other partner for "surprised laughs" because their better half isn't expecting anything.

I know when my wife and I agree to do something together, we do as we say.

I've got to be honest, no where have I asked anyone at any point in my life to smear any part of my body with food. Now, perhaps I have dreamt about whip cream in my younger years :ROFLMAO:
Only a dream?

/ You Know You Are Old When #425  
“Unwatch”!

/ You Know You Are Old When #427  
Baywatch.

Oh, wrong thread!
Im not certain if it's because you're old or because you're smart, but when at the shore, always wear sunglasses where no one can see where your eyes are looking at!

As my wife tells me, she expects me to look at the candy at the candy store, but she just doesn't want me buying any LOL

/ You Know You Are Old When #428  
Im not certain if it's because you're old or because you're smart, but when at the shore, always wear sunglasses where no one can see where your eyes are looking at!
Sure, until you trip over a sun umbrella that could be seen from the space station.:cool:

/ You Know You Are Old When #429  
My first truck had a 6v battery and a start button on the floor. I loved that truck :love:
Paid $275 for it...

Is that the actual truck, or a similar model?

My family had an old Chevy with a similar design, but it was in much worse condition than your picture. I wouldn't exactly say that I loved it. It didn't have much power, and the wipers used some sort of vacuum technology. If I pushed the accelerator too far, the wipers would stop working.

I sometimes had to choose between seeing where I'm going and making it up a hill.

/ You Know You Are Old When #430  
You know when you're old when the cops look younger than you do.