You Know You Are Old When

/ You Know You Are Old When #1,354  
OK, this is a test to see how many folks on here are "really" old.

Who remembers when we had ration stamps to buy tires, leather goods, gasoline, sugar, shoes, and lots of other stuff?
This was during WW2 and for us it was no problem, my grandad owned a dairy farm and we could barter milk for just about anything we needed.

/ You Know You Are Old When #1,356  

Who remembers when we had ration stamps to buy tires, leather goods, gasoline, sugar, shoes, and lots of other stuff?
This was during WW2 and for us it was no problem, my grandad owned a dairy farm and we could barter milk for just about anything we needed.
I am not that old. However, my mother still has a few leftover ration stamps in her display cabinet of old things.

/ You Know You Are Old When #1,357  
Given those 3 singers were dead by the late 90s (Bing - 1977, Dean - 1995, Frank - 1998) its no wonder.
Wife and Daughter went to see The Rat Pack at the Thresher-Horn Center last night. They enjoyed themselves! Those 3 were the characters!
David from jax

/ You Know You Are Old When #1,358  

I still have coupon book and my car has original A sticker on windshield.

/ You Know You Are Old When
#1,359  
Wife and Daughter went to see The Rat Pack at the Thresher-Horn Center last night. They enjoyed themselves! Those 3 were the characters!
David from jax

Who were the 3?

Bing Crosby was never in the Rat Pack.