Your User ID

/ Your User ID #1  

oosik

Super Star Member
Tractor
2009 Kubota M6040
Tell us - what is the story behind the User ID you have chosen.

Mine - OOSIK(Baculum). It's an Eskimo term describing a structure on certain marine mammals. It's an aide during sexual activities. It's collected by certain tribes of Eskimos and, most usually, turned into some form of art work.

Because of my lifelong obsession for cribbage - it was a going away gift when I quit the Health Dept in Anchorage. It's been made into a cribbage board.

/ Your User ID #2  
Played around with a few. Variations all taken.

Cobbled this one together, since I plan on diggin' a bunch of stuff and it's also an old form of slang for liking things (I can dig it!).

[I ain't exactly diggin' the left field shot I took from a poster I though I had something in common with though.]

/ Your User ID #3  
Mines simple.. I rebuild injection pumps in South Carolina.

/ Your User ID #4  
Kept it simple. :confused3:

/ Your User ID #5  
I spent 35 years as a photogrammetrist producing map data and products.

/ Your User ID #6  
Tell us - what is the story behind the User ID you have chosen.

Mine - OOSIK(Baculum). It's an Eskimo term describing a structure on certain marine mammals. It's an aide during sexual activities. It's collected by certain tribes of Eskimos and, most usually, turned into some form of art work.

Because of my lifelong obsession for cribbage - it was a going away gift when I quit the Health Dept in Anchorage. It's been made into a cribbage board.

Mine is just a cobbled together something or other, that I pulled out of the air when I joined. Thought of changing it, but thought what the heck.

I've been playing cribbage with three friends, every Tuesday night at the local bar for the last 20 years. My father taught me to play when I was a boy....love the game.

/ Your User ID
Ah - cribbage. One game that can bring out the true nature of it players. Oosik - an ID that is easy for these old gnarly, sore fingers to type.

/ Your User ID #8  
Simple here too but soon to be irrelevant.

Bought a JD 4310 last week and put the 855 on cl