Your User ID

/ Your User ID #11  
Mine is simple too... i.e. Gem99Ultra

Gem = first name Jim
99 Ultra - '99 HD Ultra Classic motorcycle

Been using the same ID for 20+ years.

/ Your User ID #12  
I was into competitive shooting and my first name is Donald....

Was Captain of the Univeristy rifle team
Member of the Pistol team
Shot Bullseye when younger
Cowboy Action
Avid Trap shooter
Reload rifle, pistol, and shot shells....typically 20,000 rounds annually
Cast bullets.

Downsized but still have two 1050 Dillon 1050’s, two Dillon 550’s, RCBS Rockchucker, and CoAx for metallics....and Ponsness Warren 800+ with Autodrive, and two PW 375’s for shotshells.

/ Your User ID #13  
My former dog's name, combined with his middle name which was also the town in Vermont where we got him.

/ Your User ID #14  
I guess I just don't have any imagination. So I just use the name I was given when I was born.:laughing:

/ Your User ID #15  
Made from two of my favourite pastimes. I was a music ed. major in college and my major instrument was saxophone. I still perform with a number of groups although I have been playing more clarinet these days than sax. And the second half is from my bee-keeping hobby. I have been a bee-keeper for more than 20 years now.

/ Your User ID #16  
Peters Mechanical Services and I have my heavy duty ticket. Last name is Peters and that's my business name.

I have a sense of humor and I've teased guys about having pms. Poor Me Syndrome.

/ Your User ID #17  
Been skydiving for 35 years and an Instructor when I adopted the username.

/ Your User ID #18  
I used to ride a Arctic Cat M8 Sno Pro. One day I told my supervisor I needed the next day off because I had "Cat Fever". He said he had never heard of that illness. I told him it was very real and I needed to take care of it.

A day in fresh powder and it was cured for about a week. :laughing: After that I started using it.

/ Your User ID #19  
Wife's nickname for me. Depending on her mood, could mean solid & well-rooted or not easily moved.

/ Your User ID
Fascinating. With all our talent for originality - I do expect more exotic implements/fixes shown here on TBN.