Your User ID

/ Your User ID #21  
I just took something simple... my initials "mdd" and my tractor "orange" thus "mddorange!"

I have never tried to be clever with usernames, to much effort. :D

/ Your User ID #22  
No imagination here. Mines my first name and model number of one of the tractors I've owned.

/ Your User ID
Arctic Cat was my snow mobile, of choice, when we lived in AK.

/ Your User ID #24  
First foray into interweb forum was when I was intensely interested in guitar.
Started using the name for most forums.

PRS Guitars:
FORMER NECK SHAPES
The Regular (sometimes called Standard) neck is a round neck shape that is 1/32 narrower and not quite as thick front to back as our Wide Fat neck.
The Wide Fat neck has the same nut width as the Wide Thin neck, but it has a deeper profile. Because of its strength and longer "heel", the Wide Fat neck produces warm tones with lots of sustain.
The Wide Thin neck has a thinner profile front to back than the Wide Fat. It is a favorite of fast players and lead guitar players.

/ Your User ID #25  
My home in Oregon is located in the middle of 85 acres of trees.

/ Your User ID #26  
Well mine should be very evident. Noob is a term we used in the USAF for a green, unskilled, barely trained new guy. My prowess in tractor ownership, usage, land ownership all qualify my to carry this name. I may in time change it to the super inventive name I use on all other forums, Kevo.

/ Your User ID #28  
Mine should be fairly self evident,'
first name and state.
Not much imagination in that :thumbsup:

/ Your User ID #29  
JD855guy
Bought a JD 4310 last week
:thumbsup:

/ Your User ID #30  
Basically when I joined figured just post the name of my newest tractor...and that I own it:D
Then saw you could list your equipment further on down...oh well ...