Your User ID

/ Your User ID #31  
Mine shows the life that I was living when I first went online; travelling around the northeastern states cruising timber and doing other forestry work, making decent money and not staying in one place very long. I keep it as a reminder that sometimes you really don't know what you've got 'til it's gone.

/ Your User ID #32  
Belong to a car club; own two classic Chevrolets, an all original 1959 Impala and a 1960 Impala. We attend a lot of car shows, and hate driving the old boats on the interstates, so we usually take the scenic routes, i.e., the old two lanes.

59 chevy-001.jpg
60_at_filling_station_3-001.jpg

/ Your User ID #34  
I hatch and raise all kinds of game birds;mostly pheasant;around a thousand a year;live in the wonderful state of New York :so my handle became NYbirdman.

/ Your User ID #35  
om21braz, as in a Brazilian rosewood model OM21. At the time I was having a cousin build me a replica of a pre-war Martin OM21 - fairly certain I would not have to choose another "handle".

/ Your User ID
Now this is a joke - Jstpssng. Soooo- the missing letter is an "A". That's good to know. God - I'm funny, aren't I.

/ Your User ID #37  
Colors of my toys: JD, Kubota, Stihl, and Bad Boy.

/ Your User ID #38  
I typically use larry0071 on forums all around the interwebs... but there appears to be a dead beat account here called just that. So, for the first time, I was forced to come up with something other than larry0071. Since I am into rock crawling with my Jeep Wrangler, I tried Rock Crawler and got it. I'm not a fan of it, because if I ever venture away from here and come back... I may not recall what this name is.

Attachments

• IMG_1169.jpg
    IMG_1169.jpg
    639.3 KB · Views: 84
   / Your User ID #39  
Mine’s has something to do with playing the most physically demanding team sport and my size. Played internationally.

/ Your User ID #40  
Back in the 60’s through the early 1980’s my family operated two ( good sized) on site farm markets. To me, “Big Barn” is more a tribute to my father than a forum ID.

IMG_3064.jpg

Terry