YT359C Sluggish Power steering

/ YT359C Sluggish Power steering #51  
Just reading through this thread. Seems like I'm not the only one in this situation. Mine is in the shop for the first 50 hr maintenance service (lack of time is why), and also the issues that you guys are talking about. They're gonna check the pressure to make sure that it's within spec. You guys may wanna check your pins for the SSQA if you have that option. Mine has too much side play (1/4-3/8 in.), and the pins and bushings have too much slop. It came from the factory like that. You need to constantly keep them greased to keep them from becoming contaminated with dirt. It's harder to check the slop if you have pallet forks on. You can check them really easy if you have a bucket, grapple, or nothing on at all. I haven't even worked the FEL hard. I've picked up and moved about a 500lb boulder twice, and an empty 1000 gallon propane tank once onto a trailer. Other than that,...I've been using it to move and prep empty IBC totes for firewood. I'll check back with you guys when I get a resolution.