Zetor proxima 85

/ Zetor proxima 85 #31  
Hi WoolyAcres, If you have never seen ZETOR Tractors, I recommend visiting the nearest dealer and trying it out. You do not believe the power and sound of the original ZETOR engine. Yesterday I read that they have developed a TIER 4 FINAL engine with a mechanical pump. I can not wait to see it - I do not trust electronic scrap, (common rail).
As I once wrote KIOTI, BRANSON, MAHINDRA, you can not compare with ZETOR. Zetor's technical parameters are among the big boys - JohnDeer, CASE, NewHolland. Do not forget to try ZETOR - you will be excited.

/ Zetor proxima 85 #32  
The 1992 new Zetor we had seemed to be engineer with Germany/Old World quality but that is my only Zetor experience.

/ Zetor proxima 85 #34  
ZETOR is from heart EUROPE - Czech republic. In last time they have excellent new design from Italy - see :
ZetorNA (@ZetorNA) on Twitter
or YouTube :
ZETOR
- YouTube

What is unbelievable for ZETOR that this company has gone through its own engines with mechanical pumps that handle all emission EPA standards (without problems with CommonRail).

/ Zetor proxima 85 #35  
ZETOR is from heart EUROPE - Czech republic. In last time they have excellent new design from Italy - see :
ZetorNA (@ZetorNA) on Twitter
or YouTube :
ZETOR
- YouTube

What is unbelievable for ZETOR that this company has gone through its own engines with mechanical pumps that handle all emission EPA standards (without problems with CommonRail).

Thanks for the links. I enjoyed watching the video clips.

/ Zetor proxima 85 #36  
HD 150 is one heck of a four cylinder tractor. Goes like crazy!

/ Zetor proxima 85 #37  
Congratulations nice tractor. I am looking at the Zetor Major 80.

/ Zetor proxima 85 #38  
Hi Dusan,

Visit the ZETOR dealer and try his tractors - you will be very surprised.