ZTR or Rider?

/ ZTR or Rider? #1  

Pixguy

Tractor
2011 MF 2410 TLB
My lawn company dropped me two weeks ago due to losing employees to a competitor and I've been mowing my 1 acre lawn with lots of buildings and berms with my heavy duty 20yo Cub Cadet rider.
My lawn specs.
Very hilly 12' hills with steep grade, which I've mowed across but lean way over and have puckered a few times to get ready to roll. I've mowed up and down but can't control speed coming down with road at bottom and I spin tires going up if damp at all.

Lots of trees, flower berms, patio etc.

I don't mind spending up to 6k but I'd like some advice. ZTR with steering wheel as one dealer advised? 4wd rider?

/ ZTR or Rider? #2  
I'd find another company to do the work for you. You won't get far on 6K budget.

/ ZTR or Rider?
I'd find another company to do the work for you. You won't get far on 6K budget.
I've called 6 other companies and they've told me they're not taking on any more customers.

/ ZTR or Rider?
The Cub Cadet dealer recommended this but can't get them til spring.
6282AF95-3A0A-434B-BE74-D6B3FE149FFE.png

/ ZTR or Rider? #5  
I’d try spending $200 to put some AT101 tires on your current machine and possibly wheel weights. And if you decide to go a different route I’d still highly recommend you throw the turf tires in the trash and put at101s on it.

/ ZTR or Rider? #6  
Add wheel spacers and 2nd set of wheels to make that cadet a dually. Will be very stable then.

/ ZTR or Rider? #7  
What did the lawn company use? Did they ever have a problem?

Both 4570Man and Midnite offered good suggestions that will not be too expensive to try out.

/ ZTR or Rider? #8  
About 2 1/2 months mowing just about done so I would use what you have,and during the off months do some homework also add more coins to the piggy bank for next spring.

/ ZTR or Rider?
All good ideas guy, thanks. I googled dual wheels for cub cadet 2180 and didn't see anything.

/ ZTR or Rider?
I'll look further into weights and at101 tires as well