The new Steiner 235 Front Wheel Drive Tractor combines speed and agility with traction and power to deliver a hardworking punch. A nimble workhorse, the Steiner 235 is powered by a 25 hp Kubota Diesel Engine and utilizes hydrostatic front wheel drive and rear power steering to provide for infinitely variable speed control up to 10 mph for open areas and a tight 14-inch turning radius for exceptional maneuverability in cramped, tight spaces and niche areas. Steiner 235
The Steiner 235 is compact with a low center of gravity to tackle undulating terrain. With wide 350 Mag 6-ply front drive tires, a Transmission Differential Lock that links both drive wheels for even traction, and a TRACTION-MAX™ Weight Transfer System for a traction boost that shifts weight to the drive wheels when you need it, the new 235 practically hugs steep hills and slopes – giving users the freedom to tackle any terrain.
Steiner offers an assortment of front mount attachments for the 235 that include an Aerator, Machinery Hitch, Mower Decks (rotary & specialty), various Blades, Snow Blower, Scoop, Sweeper, Tiller and Turbine Blower. Operational features include a simple two-point Quick-Hitch™ System that requires no tools to connect or change attachments, an advanced fingertip-control console, and foot-controlled forward and reverse for exceptional control and visibility that leaves no operational distraction from the work at hand.
Features of the New Steiner 235 Front Wheel Drive Tractor:
· Powerful 25 hp (24.8 gross hp) Kubota Diesel Engine
· Smooth Hydrostatic Front Wheel Drive, infinitely variable speed up to 10 mph (forward) and 5 mph (reverse)
· Maneuverable Rear Wheel Power Steering provides tight 14-inch turning radius
· Easy Foot-Controlled Forward & Reverse
· Productive Differential Lock, links both Drive Wheels for even traction
· Steady and Stable Traction-Max™ Weight Transfer (traction boost) System
· Simple two-point Quick-Hitch™ attachment system requires no tools
· Dash Mounted Control Levers
· 350 Mag 6-ply Front Drive Tires, Turf Glide Ribbed 4-ply (rear) for a stable grip in any terrain
· Warner 175 ft. lb. Electric Clutch
· Various Grounds Care Attachments: Aerator, Machinery Hitch, Mower Decks (rotary & specialty), various Blades, Snow Blower, Scoop, Sweeper, Tiller and Turbine Blower
· 2-Year Commercial/Consumer Warranty (engine warranted separately by manufacturer)
To learn more and to try a Steiner Tractor, visit the Steiner booth at the 2010 GIE-EXPO, October 28 – 30, 2010 at the Louisville Exposition Center, Louisville, KY or locate a dealer in your area for a demo.