Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #46,941  
Good morning all. The trees are looking very pale in the sunlight, with a steady breeze from the south exposing the underside of the leaves. Those living nearer the English channel are about to get dumped on with heavy rain from France, although it may not reach us and if we are lucky could blow just enough to turn away the showers that have been soaking us recently. Ponds are still overflowing, hay making a long way off.

You must have a real Big Ben alarm clock. Don't all Brits?
That's the one ! Got it when I first left home and used it for many years. Very reliable and even in my teenage years I found it impossible to sleep through. I certainly wouldn't want to still wind up one of those every day, not when my right wrist now often pleads with me to get the electric drill-driver out to undo a single screw.

/ Good morning!!!! #46,942  
2016-06-22, 0302

46 right now...a rather pleasant 72 is the high today plus some much needed rain.

Picked up my latest acquisition, a S&W M&P Sport 2 AR-15, yesterday afternoon...nice quality. I'll see how well it shoots sometime this week.

With a magazine that size you will need plenty of targets ready. If it's fun to shoot it could turn out to be a hungry rifle that costs a lot to feed, you will never be able to quit working :) . Or will you reload your empty cases ?

/ Good morning!!!! #46,943  
Drew, just realised you said "us" and "we" while writing from your camp site. I must have missed the bit where you said you were taking the turtles with you :D

/ Good morning!!!! #46,944  
68 heading to 89.

Nice rifle, Roy. Can you target practice behind your house, or do you go to a range?

The storms missed us yesterday, just got a short shower, so was able to bush hog the Coco Frisbee throwing field. Need to keep it short for maximum retrieves (and so I don't have to wear my knee high boots due to morning dew).

Drew, enjoy the beach...hope the wind dies down...but it can be nice when camping, to keep the bugs away.

/ Good morning!!!! #46,945  
68 warm degrees this morning high of 88 later with more storms. Lots of storms yesterday afternoon some severe but we missed most of the bad ones

Nice rifle Roy well made and fun to shoot

Drew enjoy your beach trip

/ Good morning!!!! #46,946  
woke up this morning with a sore back and realizing that even with a memory foam topper the bed in this rv is no prize. and yes I had company and it remains platonic.
off to the beach at Emerald Isle today for a few hours and then perhaps a walk out the Bogue fishing pier. I've done that before, great fun, long, long pier out into the ocean.

still windy this morning; sure weren't any awnings out yesterday and likely not today. Hope the wind dies down a little, not going to get sandblasted sitting on the beach.

/ Good morning!!!! #46,947  
Drinking first cup of coffee. 52° with cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 80° with thunderstorms in the evening. We will see where those thunderstorms. Last couple of times we got nothing. Doctor gave me clearance to drive car and tractor. But no lifting. I better pace my use of diesel. Will not be able to refuel it or the lawnmower for awhile.
Txdon, a visit to Corpus Christi and tour of Lexington was on our agenda a few years ago. But events changed plans. Still need to do it. How far is a trip to there from your place?
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #46,948  
Good morning all. 68 going to 85. 70% chance of thunder storms tonight with a chance of flash floods, High here so no problems. Wife's mother and sister are coming for a visit today and later I hope to rent an ozone generator to do the storage units. Lots of things there have been in storage for a long while and could do with some help.

RNG Congrad's on the award. It shows your hard work pays off.

Roy have fun with the new toy.

Have a great day Ed

/ Good morning!!!! #46,949  
54F partly cloudy low 70's for good chance t-storm late afternoon.
Been busy of late trimming mowing pruning tress etc. before summer heat waves hit. :thumbdown:

Finally seeing fawns around home,Doe w/1,Doe w/twins :cool2: Couple miles down road mother bear w 3 cubs. :eek:

Enjoy the day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #46,950  
78 this morning and headed to 98 today.

Off to move dads tractor home this morning. Have to move it early because my truck hates 15k in these hills above 85*. Tries to overheat. Then it's back and migrate chickens. Then back to the building. Managed to get one side of metal put up yesterday a couple of sheets where very slow. Doors and windows. Did manage to get wet carpet out of the master bath from the water heater leak. Now if wife will slow down and let me get the horse back in front of the cart. She's nesting. :).

Had a buddy call at 9pm. He had 75% of his fans go down within minutes of each other in one of his chicken coops. He needed help installing new ones. So we were midnight getting enough in he could make it to daylight. He had a lightning strike about 3 weeks ago. He was lucky to be empty. But it's messing with everything.

Drew. Enjoy the beach and company.