If you had it to do over again...

/ If you had it to do over again... #81  
I'm very happy with my choice. It's the right size, good hydraulics, not a single issue since I bought it. I would love to have a full power-shift transmission. But that's not a regret, it's a whole different price range.

/ If you had it to do over again... #82  
7 pages of posts including comments about a lot of minor things, usually specific to the owner's use and/or preferences. I haven't heard anybody with a major gripe about the machine itself though. That says a lot about manufacturers.

True enough. Lots of great options out there. We are lucky to have so many great choices, parts availability and a forum for getting help with the occasional issue.

/ If you had it to do over again... #83  
I will add my vote to being happy with my M, in fact I am even happier that I got it instead of the L5740 that I was looking for. Kubota yes!

/ If you had it to do over again...
Why? I'm afraid I might make the same mistake! Educate me?

I blow fuses now and again. And even though the switch I used is properly rated, I know best practice is to use a relay. Chasing an electrical short is no fun, and it would be nice to have already eliminated the lack of a relay as a variable.

/ If you had it to do over again... #85  
I see this type of comment on this and other forums and I don't get it. Many people, including myself, have viewed forums or sites for months or longer before signing up or posting. Is the OP comment any less valid because he is new or because he is not a Epic Contributor with 20,000 plus posts? Curious to know if you posted right away 20.745 posts ago or waited the appropriate amount of months (whatever that is).

He isn't bashing on anyone or doing anything out of line. Perhaps you are a a bit sensative because he isn't happy with his Kioti dealer?

For every complaint, there are probably 20+ satisfied people. People are more apt to complain than to compliment.

/ If you had it to do over again... #86  
For every complaint, there are probably 20+ satisfied people. People are more apt to complain than to compliment.

So true!
(Wow we agree! :drink:)

That's why I never pay too much attention to product reviews. (Unless it's the same complaint over and over about a specific flaw, or defective part or product).

What's really unbelievable are the positive product reviews. Especially for something mundane. Like who is going to buy (let's say) a garden hose then spend time going online to tell people they really, really like that garden hose?
So then this makes me think there's a lot of phony positive reviews made by people who sell that product. Which, if they do that, then surely they give negative reviews to their competition. Another reason, there's often more negative than positive.

Gut feeling, but I suspect this is also done on TBN, but probably more rarely than other places.

/ If you had it to do over again... #87  
If I had to do the whole process over again I would not change very much. The dealer customer service has been well above the average I have experience anywhere. Answering emails, texts, and phone calls on weekends and even personal vacations.

A dealer installed 3rd function would have been nice from the beginning but Kioti did not offer at the time and a 2nd set of rear remotes. Small items that can easily be added through the dealer. If anything I would possibly have gone up one more size on HP and frame, just because. Not that I have a current need. Oh, and of course a cab would have been nice, but maybe when I am older and will appreciate the machine even more haha.

/ If you had it to do over again... #88  
I've read most of this thread and here's my "do-over." And....... to the OP welcome to the forum. :welcome:

First, I would have bought the 73HP tractor on the lot instead of ordering a 66HP. Worth noting the 73HP was less money. At the time I lived on a 6 acre lot and really didn't even need a 66HP tractor. Enough on that.

Second, would have had the tires filled with Rim Guard from the get go.

Third, have the rear window wiper/defroster installed at dealer.

Those are all my do over's, as you can see all of them were my own choices. I am very happy with my tractor it does all that I need of it. Especially now that I have bucket hooks, PTB, and the tires are filled. :) It only took almost 5 years. :laughing:

It's worth noting I have not needed dealer support since buying. It just works all the time.

/ If you had it to do over again... #89  
I am now regretting ever buying a Tier IV tractor.

/ If you had it to do over again... #90  
I am now regretting ever buying a Tier IV tractor.

You can't just throw that out there. Specifics. We need specifics.

Yes, Welcome to OP. Forgot that part.