Advice from the voice of EXPERIENCE !!

/ Advice from the voice of EXPERIENCE !! #21  
#14. Note where your toes are before releasing a SSQA.

/ Advice from the voice of EXPERIENCE !! #24  
Did you guys read the title of the thread? EXPERIENCE !!

/ Advice from the voice of EXPERIENCE !! #25  
Patent for toilet paper has paper coming off front not back

/ Advice from the voice of EXPERIENCE !! #26  
When tying down furniture in the back of a truck, be sure to tighten one length over the top of each piece to keep passing 18-wheelers draft from sucking the furniture out of the truck and dumping it on the interstate.:confused3:

/ Advice from the voice of EXPERIENCE !! #27  
Always make sure the new oil filter is installed. Drain plug also! Yep...

/ Advice from the voice of EXPERIENCE !! #28  
If you don't really know how deep the water is in the moat you want to cross with your tractor - get out and walk across. Its a lot easier to dry out a pair of jeans than pull a stuck tractor out of a water filled moat. Comes from actual experience.

Don't drive your tractor out on a frozen lake until you are sure the ice is thick enough. We plow a hockey rink on our big lake. I ALWAYS wait until the ice is at least 14" thick. This is twice the recommended minimum thickness for normal vehicles on ice.

/ Advice from the voice of EXPERIENCE !! #29  
Small engine centrifugal clutches- Don't take the cover off a centrifugal clutch and rev the engine so you can watch the weights stretch the springs as engine rpm increases... There comes a point where the springs let go and the weights fly off!

/ Advice from the voice of EXPERIENCE !! #30  
Don't load a heavy piece of equipment on a trailer that is not inline with the tow vehicle. It can push the trailer into the truck. I've seen this, it didn't do the fender much good.

Don't drive any thing up a trailer ramp unless the trailer is hooked to the truck. You may end up with a very big see saw.

Don't put the boat in the water before double checking the plug is installed. Once the boat is in the water check the bilge before backing off the trailer. I've only done this once.