Anyone own an Iron Bull trailer?

/ Anyone own an Iron Bull trailer? #31  
Yea, I don't disagree there. I never have a need to go beyond a few miles from home to buy a trailer. Gerald and Wesley do a good job. They are low volume and pretty much build to order I think. I'm not sure about 5th wheel. All I've ever bought is bumper pull from them.

/ Anyone own an Iron Bull trailer? #32  
I have a 24' with a 2' dove tail that I really like. I added a tool box, winch and power jack to it.

/ Anyone own an Iron Bull trailer? #33  
I looked over the Ironbull today, and am headed back tomorrow to buy it. It looks like a high quality unit, I dare say nearly on par with Diamond C as far as build quality. Wasn’t the exact one I wanted…this one is 2’ longer and has the mega ramps, but they knocked off about 15%

/ Anyone own an Iron Bull trailer?
I looked over the Ironbull today, and am headed back tomorrow to buy it. It looks like a high quality unit, I dare say nearly on par with Diamond C as far as build quality. Wasn’t the exact one I wanted…this one is 2’ longer and has the mega ramps, but they knocked off about 15%
Only YOU can decide what is best for you. Knocking off 15% is a considerable savings.
Good luck and let us know what it’s like.

/ Anyone own an Iron Bull trailer? #35  
Only YOU can decide what is best for you. Knocking off 15% is a considerable savings.
Good luck and let us know what it’s like.

Love it so far. Tows like a dream…very smooth, and is much quieter than my PJ over bumps and rough roads.

607EE468-80B4-41EA-9FDB-DE8BF16B7185.jpeg

/ Anyone own an Iron Bull trailer? #36  
Love it so far. Tows like a dream…very smooth, and is much quieter than my PJ over bumps and rough roads.

View attachment 837314
I’ve seen that I beam trailer adverted, but without the rub rail yours has can you post a picture or two of the rub rails.

I was wondering if stake pock could be cut and welded into the top flange without risking the integrity of the trailer.

How long is it and what is its empty weight?

/ Anyone own an Iron Bull trailer? #37  
I’ve seen that I beam trailer adverted, but without the rub rail yours has can you post a picture or two of the rub rails.

I was wondering if stake pock could be cut and welded into the top flange without risking the integrity of the trailer.

How long is it and what is its empty weight?

I'll get you a picture in a day or so...we're getting about 2" of rain all day today.

Trailer is 22' long (not counting tongue) and weighs 3,351lbs.

/ Anyone own an Iron Bull trailer? #38  
I'll get you a picture in a day or so...we're getting about 2" of rain all day today.

Trailer is 22' long (not counting tongue) and weighs 3,351lbs.
Thanks it’s raining here too.

So 20’ flat and 2’ of dovetail?

/ Anyone own an Iron Bull trailer? #39  
Thanks it’s raining here too.

So 20’ flat and 2’ of dovetail?
19’ flat and 3’ dove. The mega ramps are shorter, so they give it an extra foot of dovetail. With the longer standard ramps, it’s a 2’ dove.