Anyone own an Iron Bull trailer?

/ Anyone own an Iron Bull trailer?
Looks stout

/ Anyone own an Iron Bull trailer? #42  
700R thanks!

Are there stake pockets behind the axles?

/ Anyone own an Iron Bull trailer? #43  
700R thanks!

Are there stake pockets behind the axles?

There isn't. There is one D-ring on each side. It's about the only thing I'm a little disappointed in. But there is room to put a small one back there which I will probably do in the near future. I've got to fab up a winch mount for it as well.

/ Anyone own an Iron Bull trailer? #44  
I really like the color of your trailer 700R. What is it called and I wonder how hard it will be to find touch up spray paint?

/ Anyone own an Iron Bull trailer? #45  
I'm not sure what it's called. It's the only color I've seen this model of trailer made in so far. And I'm with you on the touch up paint...I need to find something since I'll be welding on it soon.

/ Anyone own an Iron Bull trailer? #46  
It certainly won’t be as hot as a black trailer like mine.

/ Anyone own an Iron Bull trailer? #47  
I'm not sure what it's called. It's the only color I've seen this model of trailer made in so far. And I'm with you on the touch up paint...I need to find something since I'll be welding on it soon.
Gray Touch Up Paint

/ Anyone own an Iron Bull trailer? #49  
I’ve seen that I beam trailer adverted, but without the rub rail yours has can you post a picture or two of the rub rails.

I was wondering if stake pock could be cut and welded into the top flange without risking the integrity of the trailer.
I like the pockets/rails on the front of that trailer. Although it isn't clear if there is a back to the pockets to actually hold a stake. It is beyond me why they didn't go further forward as well as behind the fender with the pockets/rails.

I like using the pockets on my Morgan flatbed (no longer in business) for ratchet straps. At least for the strap end. There is no way for it to fall out when fed through a pocket, and I know the pockets are solid (channel iron).

As far as the I-Beams, I was seeing that in the Youtube reviews. It is a nice concept. It sounded like the trailers were slightly higher due to the I-Beams than many competitor trailers, but a stronger construction.

However, my Morgan is similar to what the presenter calls the double-6, and I believe it is a bit weak on the rear end. No cracks that I know of, but it seems to bend down slightly behind the rear axle with a heavy load on the rear. Eventually I'll do some modifications to strengthen the mid section.

3,351lbs is a HEAVY trailer. But it does look well built.

/ Anyone own an Iron Bull trailer? #50  
Yeah, I wanted the 20’ with the standard ramps to save on weight, but I would have had to order it and wait a few weeks at minimum. No dealer within a few hours of me had one.
I do wish the rub rail was continuous from the headboard to the fender…it seems like a few manufacturers are going to the shorter split rub rails these days.