Are tractor prices dropping, have they peaked?

/ Are tractor prices dropping, have they peaked? #61  
The perceived product in the skid steer market gives them more competition. While many people look to Kubota early for a Scut or CUT, for a tracked skid you would typically look to Bobcat or Cat, before Kubota. I don't know that the reputation is fair on either product, but it is what it is.
In other words, market sentiment.

It's the total opposite in the tracked skid steer market, they ( Kubota ) are offering the best prices by far over their competitors, not sure what the difference is.
This is surprising but I will offer up my explanation. Kubota cooked themselves on the SVL-95's with a bad emissions system a few years ago much like they did with the B3350 but way worse. Now their reputation is tarnished in the construction market and they are playing the "price it lower than the competition card" to win customers back.

/ Are tractor prices dropping, have they peaked? #62  
My Kubota dealer reports that he can't get mini's or loaders for tractors. Reason? No steel piping and fittings for the steel pipe.

/ Are tractor prices dropping, have they peaked? #63  
In other words, market sentiment.

This is surprising but I will offer up my explanation. Kubota cooked themselves on the SVL-95's with a bad emissions system a few years ago much like they did with the B3350 but way worse. Now their reputation is tarnished in the construction market and they are playing the "price it lower than the competition card" to win customers back.
That very well may be so, but there is a huge difference in price between Kubota and Deere and Caterpillar in the skid steer market, at least in the 75 HP class, I wanted a Deere but I just couldn't justify the price difference, but I ordered back in February and they haven't produced the machine yet either, so we will see.

/ Are tractor prices dropping, have they peaked? #64  
Deere is doing 0% for 72 again, so that's a good sign if you like green paint.

/ Are tractor prices dropping, have they peaked? #65  
Deere is doing 0% for 72 again, so that's a good sign if you like green paint.
That is nice but I just can't see tacking on an additional 20k for an equally comparable machine, because at the end of the 72 months it's still 20k more out of your pocket.

/ Are tractor prices dropping, have they peaked?
It seems like recently wages have gone up so much that they would need to go back down before prices would be able to go down much. From my experience it seems rare for wages to go down. When workers at McDonalds are making $20/hr, it seems it would be hard to bring prices back to what they were a couple of years ago.
Once they have seen Parie, they don't want to go back to Kansas to say the least...

/ Are tractor prices dropping, have they peaked? #68  
I dont buy a stick of lumber from the box stores, so I cant comment on them, but lumber yards are down a bit on price, but still wildly above pre-pandemic.

/ Are tractor prices dropping, have they peaked? #69  
I dont buy a stick of lumber from the box stores, so I cant comment on them, but lumber yards are down a bit on price, but still wildly above pre-pandemic.

I’ve actually been getting better prices from the box stores ( lowes ) vs the other non chain stores. I took my last house lumber package from Lowes to the local lumber yard and they said buy it from lowes that they couldn’t match it. Lowes has also been consistently beating the local plumbing and electric supply houses in price. I try to support local businesses when I can but when they’re offering less available hours, less available selection, and higher prices sometimes a lot higher that makes that a tough sale.

/ Are tractor prices dropping, have they peaked? #70  
I’ve actually been getting better prices from the box stores ( lowes ) vs the other non chain stores. I took my last house lumber package from Lowes to the local lumber yard and they said buy it from lowes that they couldn’t match it. Lowes has also been consistently beating the local plumbing and electric supply houses in price. I try to support local businesses when I can but when they’re offering less available hours, less available selection, and higher prices sometimes a lot higher that makes that a tough sale.
I aint the prices, their dimensional lumber is junk