Are tractor prices dropping, have they peaked?

/ Are tractor prices dropping, have they peaked?
I dont see that at all , i am in lowes or HD every day getting materials, No price drop here.
Well not a 50 percent half price sale, but drifting down...

/ Are tractor prices dropping, have they peaked? #72  
I know that in the Netherlands government tried to make farmers' life harder that they give up their farms..

/ Are tractor prices dropping, have they peaked? #73  
As long as the rate of inflation stays high, nothing will cost less and that includes tractors because builders are paying more for their raw materials and assemblies.

/ Are tractor prices dropping, have they peaked? #74  
As long as the rate of inflation stays high, nothing will cost less and that includes tractors because builders are paying more for their raw materials and assemblies.
Let's not forget shipping costs with the current fuel situation.

/ Are tractor prices dropping, have they peaked? #77  
Don’t think that’s happening.
We will need to replenish them so supply will plummet and prices will spike. The only other alternative is to run out completely. Either way, this move is unsustainable.

/ Are tractor prices dropping, have they peaked? #78  
   / Are tractor prices dropping, have they peaked? #80  
We will need to replenish them so supply will plummet and prices will spike. The only other alternative is to run out completely. Either way, this move is unsustainable.
There’s no rush to replenish. There’s still more crude left in the strategic reserve than any other country keeps in reserve. 2023 US production is planned by industry to set a new record and the government buys in such quantities that there is a significant discount. Also the oil from the reserves was sold at a significant profit on the current market.