Attaching attachments

/ Attaching attachments #21  
I walk beside and line it up simple, the ones with the engine in the back you can do from the seat. They need to make them a little more heavy duty, and better axles like the 4500……. and with the motor in the back is a plus and you can see. Don't need to add weight. ….. jim

/ Attaching attachments #22  
PRS... I thought you were a bit to the left.... Went to the FACTORY on Monday AM... Cool place

Mark

/ Attaching attachments #23  
I can't understand why you grease the lift . arms……. with all the side clearance +- .250 why you need grease? This 4500 is my third one, and no grease. Steiner or Ventrac are the same. … jim

Not everyone wants to bypass the seat switch. a little dab will do you on the grease.

/ Attaching attachments #24  
Why not by pass it? You sure don't see heavy equipment with a seat switch. Maybe it is for the people that run them? ……… jim

/ Attaching attachments #25  
Why not by pass it? You sure don't see heavy equipment with a seat switch. Maybe it is for the people that run them? ……… jim

I also don't see mower blades on them either. To each their own.

/ Attaching attachments #26  
No, what a laugh…… but you will saw blades bigger than your deck on a machine that will grab a tree and saw it off and lay it down. A 80 yd. D11 isn't as dangerous as three little blades under a deck? All it boils down to is liability because they don't know if the person that buys the machine is capable of of operating it safely. So they build them into it ……….. jim

/ Attaching attachments #27  
How far would a runaway D11 go through an average neighborhood?

/ Attaching attachments #28  
   / Attaching attachments #29  
PRS... I thought you were a bit to the left.... Went to the FACTORY on Monday AM... Cool place

Mark

Sinister, AKA left handed; but very conservative. Left eye dominant too, so that may be why I can see better when leaning to the left side.

prs

/ Attaching attachments #30  
I can see why they have seat switch now…….. LMAO……… jim