B3030 Mowing and Snow Removal

/ B3030 Mowing and Snow Removal #41  
...I'm sorry to be out of the subject...

kingoflawns, my blower is a rear one. The deflector and the rotator are controled by the two auxiliary valves. As you can see right in the middle of this photo, the sticks for those valves.

Attachments

• 894782-DSC03656.jpg
    894782-DSC03656.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 137
   / B3030 Mowing and Snow Removal #42  
...I'm sorry to be out of the subject...

kingoflawns, my blower is a rear one. The deflector and the rotator are controled by the two auxiliary valves. As you can see right in the middle of this photo, the sticks for those valves.

/ B3030 Mowing and Snow Removal #43  
... sorry again

Last pic: the rear outlets.

Attachments

• 894784-DSC03658.jpg
    894784-DSC03658.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 132
   / B3030 Mowing and Snow Removal #44  
... sorry again

Last pic: the rear outlets.

/ B3030 Mowing and Snow Removal #45  
Thankx for all the info & effort stef, i thought you had the front kubota snowblower. You have that 3030 set up nice and its always so clean, how do you find the time?

/ B3030 Mowing and Snow Removal #46  
Thankx for all the info & effort stef, i thought you had the front kubota snowblower. You have that 3030 set up nice and its always so clean, how do you find the time?

/ B3030 Mowing and Snow Removal #47  
Looks like you are getting good information and I don’t have a 3030 nor do I get snow so just some questions rather than help from me.

You mention that your mowing will be field grass rather than finish lawn turf. No reason not to mow field grass with a mid mount mower if the ground is nice and smooth but I don’t see that situation often. If you are looking at more the roughness of an old field it can be hard on a finish mower and a rotary mower might be more appropriate as well as cheaper.

The other thing that struck me was the delivery of solar heating equipment. What kind of weight will you be looking at and what kind of truck will be delivering the equipment. Forks with the QA system on the FEL are great and the only way to go. You do have to remember that the farther out on the forks a load is the less lift capacity you will have. Just don’t want you to find that most of your deliveries are running 1000K + and the new tractor your bought to supplement you business can’t handle that much load. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Welcome to the forum, congrats on the new house and have fun shopping.

MarkV

/ B3030 Mowing and Snow Removal #48  
Looks like you are getting good information and I don’t have a 3030 nor do I get snow so just some questions rather than help from me.

You mention that your mowing will be field grass rather than finish lawn turf. No reason not to mow field grass with a mid mount mower if the ground is nice and smooth but I don’t see that situation often. If you are looking at more the roughness of an old field it can be hard on a finish mower and a rotary mower might be more appropriate as well as cheaper.

The other thing that struck me was the delivery of solar heating equipment. What kind of weight will you be looking at and what kind of truck will be delivering the equipment. Forks with the QA system on the FEL are great and the only way to go. You do have to remember that the farther out on the forks a load is the less lift capacity you will have. Just don’t want you to find that most of your deliveries are running 1000K + and the new tractor your bought to supplement you business can’t handle that much load. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Welcome to the forum, congrats on the new house and have fun shopping.

MarkV

/ B3030 Mowing and Snow Removal #49  
Thanks, it looks clean on pictures but it's rather dusty in real. I wash it about 4 times/year the rest of the time it's cover with mud, dust and grass (...and dandelions). So usually I try to take some pictures when it's fresh clean.

/ B3030 Mowing and Snow Removal #50  
Thanks, it looks clean on pictures but it's rather dusty in real. I wash it about 4 times/year the rest of the time it's cover with mud, dust and grass (...and dandelions). So usually I try to take some pictures when it's fresh clean.