Backhoe Decision

/ Backhoe Decision #31  
Just happened to see this one on Ebay

John Deere 375A Back Hoe #14:p7 Fits 333R 339R 346R John Deere tractor | eBay

375A.jpg

/ Backhoe Decision #32  
Personally, I would never lend out my tractor, with or without the backhoe attached. If a neighbor needs some digging, I'll do it for them.[/QUOTE]

THE BEST ADVICE EVER!

/ Backhoe Decision #33  
I am watching this forum, I have a 4300 but if I had my choices I would rather have a mini excavator . I use to have one at my disposal when I needed it but for the few times a year I can't justify the extra cost, but would like at least a backhoe for convenience, I really don't want to make a list a wait to do something later.

/ Backhoe Decision #35  
Re: Backhoe Decision , maybe wrong place for this but, I have a couston made backhoe

Before I would spend that kind of money for an attachment, I would look for a dedicated backhoe, either an excavator (preferred) or a full size older hoe like JD 310 or equivalent. I have seen some older construction grade machines, some with cabs, go for under $10K. I have been pretty satisfied with my B26 but many times wish I had more power but the size is why I bought it in the first place. I sure wish it were an excavator when I am cleaning out my drainage ditches and ponds, the 180 degree swing is just not enough to dump the spoils far enough from the machine and ditch.

I have a nice little home made backhoe on a jd 430 and its for sale, also a loader maybe the 430 to, its on craigs mankato, farm and garden. dixstir@frontier.com

/ Backhoe Decision
Can't find it. Do you have a link to the ad?

/ Backhoe Decision #37  

/ Backhoe Decision #38  
There is a used #47 ( think this is the right size for your 4300 ) on ebay now at a buy it now price of $2600, and it looks good. Thing I don't see with it is the sub-frame.
Chris

/ Backhoe Decision #39  
There is a used #47 ( think this is the right size for your 4300 ) on ebay now at a buy it now price of $2600, and it looks good. Thing I don't see with it is the sub-frame.
Chris

That backhoe will fit...here's a link:
john deere 47 Backhoe Attachment 42 43 44 421 431 441 | eBay

Located in Grand Gorge, New York

Decent price, but needs new bushings and pins. Whoever buys it will put a couple thousand into it, I think. Tough part might be finding the mounting plates. But since they have the 'hoe (and I think they're selling a FEL too), decent chance they're parting out the tractor, so contacting the seller might be worth while.

/ Backhoe Decision
Re: Backhoe Decision , maybe wrong place for this but, I have a couston made backhoe

I have a nice little home made backhoe on a jd 430 and its for sale, also a loader maybe the 430 to, its on craigs mankato, farm and garden. dixstir@frontier.com

My tractor is a 4300' not 430. That hoe would be a little small.