Best Christmas Gifts?

/ Best Christmas Gifts? #31  
Okay, lower budget... How about some chains, and maybe some kind of chain holder for the tractor.

OKnewguy, I made these and they work well for me, others had done the same with thinwall squaretubing, leave a 1" tab on the top to mount where you want it and make the bottom where it will drain. Click photo to make it larger.

/ Best Christmas Gifts? #32  
billbill1 said:
Okay, lower budget... How about some chains, and maybe some kind of chain holder for the tractor.

OKnewguy, I made these and they work well for me, others had done the same with thinwall squaretubing, leave a 1" tab on the top to mount where you want it and make the bottom where it will drain. Click photo to make it larger.

Uh.....? It may just be an optical illusion, but...IS THAT A DIRTY TIRE I SEE IN THAT PICTURE? :eek:

/ Best Christmas Gifts? #33  
sandman2234 said:
All I want for Christmas is my two front lights, yes, my two front lights, yes, my two front lights.
.....Utility lights are great when you have to go blow snow, so I am told.
David from jax
Yes and even greater is getting somebody to install them for you too.
That would be cool to wake up Christmas morning with them installed, ready to work.

/ Best Christmas Gifts? #34  
Farmwithjunk said:
Uh.....? It may just be an optical illusion, but...IS THAT A DIRTY TIRE I SEE IN THAT PICTURE? :eek:
Ha, I was thinking the same thing. Linda must have used Bill's tractor again.:)
Bill, do you even know where the ignition switch is on it anymore?:D

/ Best Christmas Gifts? #36  
Bill and Rob, I think that picture was a very long time ago!! hehe

/ Best Christmas Gifts? #37  
putt_putt_green said:
OK, When I click the photo it doesn't get bigger. And I thought people were posting tiny pictures I couldn't see very well. Whats the secret? It doesn't work for me in firefox or IE.
PPG- does another small picture come up... or does nothing happen. I have to disable (override) my popup blocker to get them to come up. Otherwise nothing happens when I click on the small picture.

/ Best Christmas Gifts? #38  
Nothing happens when I click on the picture. I don't even get the link at the bottom of the browser. I disabled the popup blocker in both IE and Firefox, still nothing happens.

/ Best Christmas Gifts? #39  
putt_putt_green said:
Nothing happens when I click on the picture. I don't even get the link at the bottom of the browser. I disabled the popup blocker in both IE and Firefox, still nothing happens.
P_P_G- I think you need to make a change to your internet options. I can't help you with IE.. but try this in Firefox, I suspect IE has a similar thing. The commands I am using are from Netscape 9.0, but it is very similar to Firefox.

Select TOOLS, then OPTIONS, then CONTENT. See if there is an item labeled,
LOAD IMAGES AUTOMATICALLY then a sub item.
__FOR THE ORIGINATING WEBSITE ONLY.

If the 'for the originating webside only' is checked.. uncheck it and try again.

HTH

/ Best Christmas Gifts? #40  
Bill, my fabrication skills were not as good as yours, I went with dual ammo cans. One on each fender, the right is chains, and the left is some hand tools. I do not know what ammo size they were, but they are 10x5x12 or close to that. They are even color matched.
Dave
BTW Bill:your tires looked completely normal to me!