Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019

/ Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019 #201  
KIB AKA "Kash is best", (an old local campaign from the '70s)

Nothing beats a 'done deal' with a paper receipt, not that I haven't run afoul of that tenet w/o paper provenance. At least it was NOT with a 'stolen' item, that I ever knew was.

If you buy something 'hot' you are just signing on to be a future 'source'. (Karma at it's most obvious. ;))

Always take an accessory vs being buffaloed into the farce of "0%" financing. That is only a way to commit to a folded-in interest you'll lose if you sell before a loan is paid off., along with being a cost to finance hidden in 'sign-up' rhetoric.

/ Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019 #202  
I just recently bought a ct335 with cab. Haven't got to use it much as I had to do some work on it. But from what little use I have used it, I like it better than my Kubota B3030. I know that is not a fair comparison but I also had a L3400 with FL & BH and a Sims cab. I hated it and sent it down the road. I like the little B3030 with cab. Nice when plowing snow but I ran on to the CT335 at what I thought was a real bargain with a BH. Needed some work. From what I see I like it better than the new one. Don't think much of where they put the fuel tank and I noticed they eliminated the step on right side of cab. (probably a option. But what scares me is parts and service. I need some parts and info for my CT335 and went to my Bobcat dealer (Cols. Ohio) and they never sold them or had any information on them. I needed a grill and they said they were no longer available. Complained on here, and the gentleman from Iron Mountain Mich (which is a supporter of TBN) Sent me the part # that I could purchase it from Kioti. Went to a Kioti dealer and he wasn't too friendly about ordering parts for a Bobcat. Said basically if it didn't fit, I could eat it. So if you get one and they go belly up, I don't think you could get anything from Kioti to fit it. So far I dont think Bobcat in my area is going to sell them as they are industral oriented

/ Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019 #203  
Just don't tell the Kioti dealer you are buying the part for a Bobcat:)

/ Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019 #204  
IMG_0264 (1).jpg

If you get a Kubota with a under hood fuel tank next to the DPF filter, be sure to check under the hood every day because if something builds a nest this is what you get.

/ Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019 #205  
Bobcat purchased the IP for the tractors this time. A huge investment. They are in it for good.

/ Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019 #206  
IP?:confused3:

/ Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019 #208  
Sorry. Intellectual Property. They can take the design and build it where they want to. This is way more than just buy tractors and resell them.

/ Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019 #209  
I think I am going to buy one
Was comparing to a Kubota L2501
Dealer sent me this
Lift capacity and total Hydraulic flow stand out
Only negative I know of is its a tier 4 engine even only 25hp.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-04-22 at 9.26.14 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-22 at 9.26.14 PM.png
    169.2 KB · Views: 219
   / Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019 #210  
Only negative I know of is its a tier 4 engine even only 25hp.

I didn't read that on the sheet you shared. What did you see when you looked under the hood?

Oh.