Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019

/ Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019 #211  
Under the hood... really complicated looking... No DPF
but dealer sent me this when I asked and I remember seeing it before but the engine is under 30 HP so I thought it didn't apply

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200422-182731_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200422-182731_Chrome.jpg
    308.5 KB · Views: 186
   / Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019 #212  
Even the under 25 hp are tier 4. Difference is EPA standards for the lower horse power are different and engines do not require electronic injection or exhaust after treatment.
New Kubota will also be Tier 4.

/ Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019 #213  
Even the under 25 hp are tier 4. Difference is EPA standards for the lower horse power are different and engines do not require electronic injection or exhaust after treatment.
New Kubota will also be Tier 4.

Thanks that answers that question. Seems that less fuel would be used then to burn off soot accumulated then.

Two other things I asked about were :

Extra hydraulic lines to front for Grapple or snowblower== Bobcat branded 3rd function for the loader
Salesman said not available-Might be added later when developed.
Wheel spacers for rear wheels to give a wider footprint and make room for chains if needed-not available either

If Koti tractors has wheel spacers with same bolt pattern maybe I could get wheel spacers there or aftermarket?

Last edited:
   / Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019 #214  
The Kioti model of the CT2025 is 2610 so anything hydraulic, frame, or wheel related will be interchangeable.

/ Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019 #215  
I am confused, if the Bobcat is based on Kioti platforms, how does Bobcat have IP rights?

/ Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019 #216  
The same way other companies make Cummins engines under license?

IP rights aren't always exclusive, nor are they always forsaken when shared.

It's all in the deal that was signed.

btw, a ~CK2610 that only needs the wheels painted? Yup. :thumbsup:

/ Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019 #217  
The Kioti model of the CT2025 is 2610 so anything hydraulic, frame, or wheel related will be interchangeable.

Spent time this morning researching wheel spacers for the CT2025 and found a couple of places that offer them. Not dealers though!

Here is an email I got in response from my inquiry
If this is not allowed hope the moderators will remove it! Not trying to sell anything. I think I will get these when the tractor comes in and have the dealer install them when he switches tires to turf for me.

Hi Mike ,

I would like to first thank you, for your interest in our products.

We sell the spacers per set (Set/Kit= 2 spacers for the Rear or the Front).The set is always supplied with the all the hardware needed for the installation.
Our spacers are sold by the width of the Spacer, so if we sell a 2" set, that will give the tractor 2" per side for a total of 4" increase in stance.

All our spacers are stackable, which means you can bolt them together. Making these stackable you have the option to add wider stance at anytime in the future.

Below are the spacers available for the all the Kioti /Bobcat CT2025 series tractor.

Front 1.5 " kit: $220
Rear 2" kit: $310
Rear 3" kit: $350

As a first time purchase sale, we can offer you a onetime shipping fee of $30 for all your wheel spacers needs.

Everything we sell is Bolt-ON, Check out the attach PDF files (Paper clip) the installation manuals, these can be install very easy with no modification to the tractor.

We do have all the above spacer in stock & ready to ship these out the next day the order is place.
If you want to move forward with this order, Please reply with your full postal delivery address & leave us a Telephone # , if there is a PO Box # required, please indicate.
**Shipping is Via the post office USPS
Once we have received all your information, we will send you, an invoice for your purchase via your email, from that point you can use all the major brand of credit cards or Paypal at that time.

If there anything else we can help you with or you have more of those great suggestions/comments on existing or new product, please feel free to contact us Bro-Tek

/ Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019 #218  
Looks like Bobcat Tractors really are coming back. I received an email this week:

Get unbeatable maneuverability and versatility with a Bobcat® Compact Tractor. Plus, its premium comfort all year-round makes it the perfect machine to tackle everyday jobs no matter the conditions.
Now offering a free, front-end loader*, in lieu of financing, with the purchase of a tractor. Get 0% APR for 84 months* with no down payment. Plus, get a $400 USD* rebate with the purchase of two 3pt. implements with the purchase of a new compact tractor.

/ Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019 #219  
Hey folks, new member here on the hunt for a new compact FEL. Looking in the 25 HP range, considering all brands, have quotes from Kubota, Mahindra, Bobcat, Kioti, and waiting for a quote from JD. Long story short, I reeeeally like the Bobcat CT2025.

Anyone out there have one of the new ones, how do you like it? I understand it’s a rebadged Kioti, but from what I read it sounds like Kioti owners are quite happy with those machines....

Thoughts....?

/ Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019 #220  
I have the older model the CT 225. I really like it. I’ve had quite a few tractors over the years and this is by far the best One I’ve owned in every way.