Branson Tractor

/ Branson Tractor
I am going to try and work it in the deal with the tractor. When I pick the tractor up, I want a turn key deal and everything covered under warranty because the cold winters up here are hard on equipment.

/ Branson Tractor #32  
As far as radios go, I would order your tractor without one, and buy your own radio with bluetooth capacity and install it on your own. (Not hard to do). Then get a good bluetooth over the ear headset and connect wirelessly. Actually what I found works best is an industrial quality ear muffs with a set of bluetooth ear buds under them. That gives fairly good sound quality in a noisy environment.

/ Branson Tractor #33  
+1 on the factory diverter. I have used full spools on excavators and such for hydraulic thumbs but actually find the diverter quite handy. Originally I thought it was a compromise but there isn't much time lost if any with the grapple that I've found vs. what I imagine a full spool 3rd function would provide.

/ Branson Tractor
From what I can see the radio comes standard on the 3725CH so maybe I will swap it later own.

/ Branson Tractor
I was told today that the 3520CX wasn’t available. I have seen a couple of adds listing 2018 Branson 3520CX but that’s ok. I will buy a 3725CH in a couple months.

/ Branson Tractor #36  
Nice.

Pics when you get it.

We like tractor pics.

/ Branson Tractor #38  
How do you post pics?
When you are making or replying to thread, there is a little Icon in the area above the thread that looks (sort of) like a picture. When you hold your cursor on it, it says "insert image" If you click on it and you're in business. When all that fails, do like I do and get my daughter to help me:confused2:.

/ Branson Tractor
Anyone have the new BL200 Loader on there tractor. I was just told that was the new standard loader for the 20 and 25 Series tractors. I don't see it listed on Branson's website.

/ Branson Tractor #40  
Not me. Mine's the BL25R.

Must be new for this year?