Bx bucket issues

/ Bx bucket issues #31  
The lines to the backhoe have to be connected together if not connected to the backhoe. Pressure relief is provided by the backhoe.

I once left the lines unconnected while disconnecting the backhoe. Started the B20 tractor to pull ahead and immediately deadheaded the tractor hydraulics and burst an unconnected line at idle. So thinking that supply line had no relief protection before the BH or 3pt lift valve. Maybe source of high pressure damage. That line also provides hydraulic flow looped to the 3pt lift.
Don’t know if your BX similar.

/ Bx bucket issues
Ya playing with the 3pt lever didnt do squat today...it wouldn't even raise the 3pt. Levers ugh.....
STOP THE PRESSESS!!!!

I figured it out!!! All I had to do is plug the hose coming off the back that goes to the Backhoe into the other connection that the backhoe connects to and BINGO!!!!!

3pt goes up and down and well as the bucket without any hesitation etc!!!

Keep it simple right!!?

Thanks to all that have wrote in on this for me!! 🙏

/ Bx bucket issues #33  
OP, in your picture with the yellow circle around two open connectors, what do those connect to on the backhoe? Or is one of those a line going to the backhoe? On my B26TLB, I blew a hose on a backhoe cylinder. I was able to shut down tractor, find those two fittings used to remove my hoe from the tractor and connected them together on the tractor side, and on the backhoe. I could then run/drive the backhoe unto the trailer to get the hose fixed on the backhoe. Your picture to me looks like those fittings in the yellow should be connected together after removing the backhoe. Does this help? Jon

/ Bx bucket issues #34  
OP, great, you and I were typing at the same time. Glad you got it figured out. Jon

/ Bx bucket issues
The lines to the backhoe have to be connected together if not connected to the backhoe. Pressure relief is provided by the backhoe.

I once left the lines unconnected while disconnecting the backhoe. Started the B20 tractor to pull ahead and immediately deadheaded the tractor hydraulics and burst an unconnected line at idle. So thinking that supply line had no relief protection before the BH or 3pt lift valve. Maybe source of high pressure damage. That line also provides hydraulic flow looped to the 3pt lift.
Don’t know if your BX similar.
Ya makes sense! Cant believe it was something soooo simple. As I was pressure testing things I looked at the back and thought thats weird why no fluid is coming out of the non hose connection...i thought it should b sucking air in or pouring fluid out of it. ..simple, simple, simple. Just glad everything seems operational now :)

/ Bx bucket issues #37  
I figured it out!!! All I had to do is plug the hose coming off the back that goes to the Backhoe into the other connection that the backhoe connects to and BINGO!!!!!
:giggle: (y)

One of my basic troubleshooting tenets is that it is usually something simple if it doesn't jump right out at you. I learned that when I worked part time at marine dealer as a mechanic and the old guy who owned the place would walk by any stubborn diagnostic problem we were trying to figure out and he would say "It's something simple." and he was right.

Last edited:
   / Bx bucket issues #39  
STOP THE PRESSESS!!!!

Keep it simple right!!?

Thanks for getting back to us. It helps to know the final fix

/ Bx bucket issues #40  
STOP THE PRESSESS!!!!

Keep it simple right!!?

That is what I asked you in post #3.