Can I pull it with my Titan?

/ Can I pull it with my Titan? #41  
I can't speak to the HEMI but the Titan is a powerhouse. I doubt it would be lack of HP that limits the tow.

Used to have a 06Titan, traded on 07 Tundra...best deal I have ever done!! 381hp and 401lb of torque!! The supercharger ups it to 504hp and 550lb torque!! All that out of a gas engine with 17mpg..not bad for towing:thumbsup:!

/ Can I pull it with my Titan? #42  
Used to have a 06Titan, traded on 07 Tundra...best deal I have ever done!! 381hp and 401lb of torque!! The supercharger ups it to 504hp and 550lb torque!! All that out of a gas engine with 17mpg..not bad for towing:thumbsup:!

I've never been in one, let alone driven one. Sounds very wicked though! I know what my 572ci 740 hp big block does in a '62 Biscayne. I'm not so sure the Tundra wouldn't weigh less. With a set of 18" wide D3 slicks I can drag my rear bumper (big bummer, wasn't expecting that and knew not to back out in a hurry though).

/ Can I pull it with my Titan? #43  
I've never been in one, let alone driven one. Sounds very wicked though! I know what my 572ci 740 hp big block does in a '62 Biscayne. I'm not so sure the Tundra wouldn't weigh less. With a set of 18" wide D3 slicks I can drag my rear bumper (big bummer, wasn't expecting that and knew not to back out in a hurry though).

That will snap your neck!:cool: Look on youtube, they have several drag vids of some 2wd as well as some 4wd. Just be sure to strap to your chair:laughing::cool:!