Comparison Can someone confirm Bobcat Tractor is built by Kioti?

/ Can someone confirm Bobcat Tractor is built by Kioti? #11  
Doosan bought Bobcat from Ingersoll Rand a few years ago, the Kioti, Mccormick and Bobcat are all manufactured in the same plant to it various color specifications. You will find differences in that in the smaller machine Bobcat doe snot offer shuttle shift. Kioti has the most comprehensive line of the 3. as for LS tractor, you will find this same tractor at New Holland, and last years McCormicks and perhaps others....

/ Can someone confirm Bobcat Tractor is built by Kioti? #12  
I mentioned LS because they have a good reputation among users here, and, since their parent company only recently began to sell under their corporate name, the deals can sometimes be sweeter on them, comparable tractor to comparable tractor. Gotta do your homework and get some pricing, apples to apples.

These two, Daedong (maker of all the Kioti, Bobcat and new McCormicks) and LS (maker of LS, some New Holland and formerly many Montana) are both Korean manufacturers.

In the end? As a nubie, you gotta go SIT on them, DRIVE them and discern your most supportive DEALER. That is the only way you're going to find the answers to your questions and preferences, imho.

A website like this is filled with information that is helpful, but in the end, it cannot provide needed information pertinent to you alone.

1. What fits you best? LS or Daedong?
1. (a) Which Daedong dealer near you relates to you, is most professional and offers the fairest pricing? (BobCat, Kioti, or McCormick?
1. (b) Do you have an LS dealer near you to compare? Remember, you can buy an LS under its own name and at a New Holland Dealer.

/ Can someone confirm Bobcat Tractor is built by Kioti?
OK I stopped at the local Bobcat dealer...

I sat on some tractors, spoke extensively with the manager directly...

He has offered me a CT450 w/FEL & 72mo 0% for ~$26,500.

Nice man, comfy seat (he upgrades all the seats on the lot), and a nice tractor.

Plus he is very close, ~10 miles or so.

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance,
David

/ Can someone confirm Bobcat Tractor is built by Kioti? #15  
W/ the Bobcat and Kioti being the same tractor, the loaders are not. On a Kioti ldr. that fits the DK40/45, the lift capacity is 2761 lbs.. Check into that on the BC ldr..

My only other concern w/ BC is how much longer they will be in the tractor business. They are finishing their 4th year of what I believe may be a 5 yr. agreement w/ Daedong.

Do you have a Kioti dealer in the area? If so, I would look into them.

/ Can someone confirm Bobcat Tractor is built by Kioti? #16  
W/ the Bobcat and Kioti being the same tractor, the loaders are not. On a Kioti ldr. that fits the DK40/45, the lift capacity is 2761 lbs.. Check into that on the BC ldr..

My only other concern w/ BC is how much longer they will be in the tractor business. They are finishing their 4th year of what I believe may be a 5 yr. agreement w/ Daedong.

Do you have a Kioti dealer in the area? If so, I would look into them.

Agree. While you may very well come back to this original BC dealer, because he was helpful and he is close, do yourself the favor of at least sitting on a Kioti and an LS and do some more talking, shopping and comparing.
You gotta satisfy your inner self and inner doubts. You'll be happier if you do.

Agree. While you may very well come back to this original BC dealer, because he was helpful and he is close, do yourself the favor of at least sitting on a Kioti and an LS and do some more talking, shopping and comparing.
You gotta satisfy your inner self and inner doubts. You'll be happier if you do.

That is the plan sir!

I plan to visit Kubota, Kioti, and New Holland/LS before I decide.

THANK YOU!

/ Can someone confirm Bobcat Tractor is built by Kioti? #18  
I searched for a long time and I went to every dealer in my area test drove every tractor in the size I wanted 40-45HP I ended up making up a spread sheet to compare all the features and equipment on each tractor that was important to me before I ended up buying. Two things that I found important was the dealer and how the tractor fit since it is just like a car in many ways. If your no comfortable on it you won't like it for long.
I really liked the Kioti but in the end I bought a Boomer 8N from the dealer I liked the best. He stood in the driving snow while I test drove his tractors since it was the only time I could get to his shop, and he made us a heck of a deal I could not pass up.
Good luck in your search

/ Can someone confirm Bobcat Tractor is built by Kioti? #19  
Bobcat and Kiota are owned by the same Korean company.

Bobcat and Kioti are NOT owned by the same company. Bobcat is a division of Doosan, Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment. Kioti is an overseas distributorship owned by Daedong, who makes the tractors. Other than both being in Korea, no realtionship.

/ Can someone confirm Bobcat Tractor is built by Kioti? #20  
Oh here we go again about the contract term coming to an end. Daedong is selling tractors to BC. BC is selling them hand over fist...BC in my area is opening up new dealers and expanding old ones. I don't think that they are stopping any time soon and why would they? Do you buy GM products? Worried about GM going under?