Comparison Can someone confirm Bobcat Tractor is built by Kioti?

/ Can someone confirm Bobcat Tractor is built by Kioti?
Wallace, a former Kioti dealer and one that now sells BC reported the contract being signed through 2016.

Hopefully, this puts the concerns to rest. Perhaps some Kioti dealers were a bit hopeful that BC would leave the tractor market? Who knows. But in any case, it's now a dead issue. Spread the word. :D

The Kioti/Bobcat is a great tractor. I am buying one probably this week, right now the only difference is ~100lbs less lift on the BC (Rhino loader), 1 year less warranty on BC, and 1 year LONGER financing on BC. The prices of the options are dealer oriented and might swing the decision for me.

Right now, I suspect it will boil down to the financing will decide which tractor gets delivered...

It is a darned fine tractor.

David

/ Can someone confirm Bobcat Tractor is built by Kioti? #32  
Amen, brother

/ Can someone confirm Bobcat Tractor is built by Kioti? #33  
qed-cat225 said:
Doosan bought Bobcat from Ingersoll Rand a few years ago, the Kioti, Mccormick and Bobcat are all manufactured in the same plant to it various color specifications. You will find differences in that in the smaller machine Bobcat doe snot offer shuttle shift. Kioti has the most comprehensive line of the 3. as for LS tractor, you will find this same tractor at New Holland, and last years McCormicks and perhaps others....
The tractor end of this story goes back a little more. 1st, Doosan went to Kubota, the supplier of their engines, and said they wanted a compact tractor to sell, as well. Kubota answered that only Kubota would sell Kubota tractors. Doosan suggested perhaps they would cease to use Kubota engines and Kubota suggested perhaps they would build a skid steer. Subsequently this would bring us to where we are today.

Landini, I hear, is to also sell Daedong in blue.

/ Can someone confirm Bobcat Tractor is built by Kioti? #34  
The Kioti/Bobcat is a great tractor. I am buying one probably this week, right now the only difference is ~100lbs less lift on the BC (Rhino loader), 1 year less warranty on BC, and 1 year LONGER financing on BC. The prices of the options are dealer oriented and might swing the decision for me.

Right now, I suspect it will boil down to the financing will decide which tractor gets delivered...

It is a darned fine tractor.

David

If the Bobcat your dealing on is 2010 model or this year it will have the Bobcat built loader. Max lift at full height is 100 lbs. less but raises 4 1/2" higher, extra height reduces the rating due to stability.

/ Can someone confirm Bobcat Tractor is built by Kioti? #35  
Next 5 year contract, carrying through to 2016 has already been signed. Doesn't appear the Bobcat has any inclination of getting out of this business?

Thats good to know and since the BC and the Kioti are the same machine I guess either sale is good for Kioti.

/ Can someone confirm Bobcat Tractor is built by Kioti?
   / Can someone confirm Bobcat Tractor is built by Kioti? #37  
Someone a while back posted this, I think a picture is worth 1000 words or in the case of this ongoing discussion 5000 words....

bckioti.png

/ Can someone confirm Bobcat Tractor is built by Kioti? #38  
The blue Landini is part of the McComick relationship which is owned by Landini. I don't believe the blue tractors are really for the US.

/ Can someone confirm Bobcat Tractor is built by Kioti? #40  
DP Property said:
I would also consider this concern as Bc has had a lot of problems with these tractors and It is my belief that they may want to get out of the tractor market. This is after speaking with the owner of the largest BC dealer in SW Ontario. He told me they were having to many issues with the Kioti's and getting parts.

When i was considering Bobcat vs Kioti, the BC dealer I spoke with was saying he doesn't get any warranty work. Aside from filters and other consumables, after selling them for 3 years he still wasn't certain what parts to keep in stock.