Comparison Can someone confirm Bobcat Tractor is built by Kioti?

/ Can someone confirm Bobcat Tractor is built by Kioti? #41  
W/ the Bobcat and Kioti being the same tractor, the loaders are not. On a Kioti ldr. that fits the DK40/45, the lift capacity is 2761 lbs.. Check into that on the BC ldr..

I have read comment in other threads eluding to the reduced lift capacity of the Bobcat loader versus Kitoti so taking TractorTidy's advise I researched these 2 models. Interesting findings:
Kioti KL401 vs 9TL (both with QA)
Lift capacity @ full lift height (measured @ bucket pivot)
Kitoi - 2761 lbs.
Bct - 2655 lbs.
Boom breakout force @ pivot pin
Kioti - 3727 lbs.
Bct - 4063 lbs.
Full lift height @ pivot pin
Kioti - 107"
Bct - 111.5"
Bucket dump angle degree
Kioti - 73 (measured from a vertical path out to bucket edge)
Bct - 35 (mesured from horizontal plain down to buckt edge)
If you convert Kioti measurement to same as Bobcat it is 17 degree

Is there significant difference in loader performance to have it be the deciding factor between the 2 brands? You be the judge.

to me on these specs, what stands out most is the breakout force.
IMO It is what is most lacking in CUTS

/ Can someone confirm Bobcat Tractor is built by Kioti? #42  
Bobcat makes there own loader. But on other notes Kioti does not make Bobcat. Bobcat and Kioti are made by Daedong who OEM's for Bobcat and Kioti. There is many differences between the two tractor electrically and build features...

/ Can someone confirm Bobcat Tractor is built by Kioti? #43  
   / Can someone confirm Bobcat Tractor is built by Kioti? #44  
Bobcat makes there own loader. But on other notes Kioti does not make Bobcat. Bobcat and Kioti are made by Daedong who OEM's for Bobcat and Kioti.
Kioti and Daedong are the same company.
Kioti is a division of Daedong USA.

/ Can someone confirm Bobcat Tractor is built by Kioti? #45  
W/ the Bobcat and Kioti being the same tractor, the loaders are not. On a Kioti ldr. that fits the DK40/45, the lift capacity is 2761 lbs.. Check into that on the BC ldr..

I have read comment in other threads eluding to the reduced lift capacity of the Bobcat loader versus Kitoti so taking TractorTidy's advise I researched these 2 models. Interesting findings:
Kioti KL401 vs 9TL (both with QA)
Lift capacity @ full lift height (measured @ bucket pivot)
Kitoi - 2761 lbs.
Bct - 2655 lbs.
Boom breakout force @ pivot pin
Kioti - 3727 lbs.
Bct - 4063 lbs.
Full lift height @ pivot pin
Kioti - 107"
Bct - 111.5"
Bucket dump angle degree
Kioti - 73 (measured from a vertical path out to bucket edge)
Bct - 35 (mesured from horizontal plain down to buckt edge)
If you convert Kioti measurement to same as Bobcat it is 17 degree

Is there significant difference in loader performance to have it be the deciding factor between the 2 brands? You be the judge.

SSDoxie - This information is what I have been looking for.

So I guess I should just Revive this thread. Y'all ready!? :laughing::licking:

I have been researching a tractor to purchase for about a month now. I have gone from looking for a used POS, to a Kubota at 0% (due to the fact buying a used Kubota is just about the same as new on low hours) to seeing a Kioti, to then looking at the BobCat. I have also reviewed the JD (not interested), the LS and MF. I am sold on the KIOTI/BC due to the rear 3pt loader, and other creature comforts that are standard.

I have made these conclusions:

KIOTI/BOBCAT is a Helluva bang for the buck.

Have settled on HST. (what a grind that was!):confused2:

I just learned from the forums that draft is not on the bobcat. I will be plowing, but mostly with a tiller and then using a tool bar to make the rows of the garden. No sub-terain tilling that I understand drafting is for. I do not think it is that critical. Comments on Draft?

What did throw me, is when I was making up my spreadsheet, the KL401 seemed to have much more of a lift capacity, in comparison to what Bobcat had put out on it's site.

Can you tell me where you got this info on it's lift? All the info I have seen has been at 500mm off of pivot point:

Front-End Loader Specifications - Bobcat Company
KIOTI - run ahead of the pack!

I couldn't understand how or why BC would build their own builder (in the USA) but make it not as good or better than the KIOTI lifter.

Secondly, I noticed a comment in this thread that electrically the units are DIS-simliar - How is that? They come off the same floor in the factory! Was that person wrong?

What other items are different between a DK40SE HST and a CT440 Hydro with a 9TL?

Finally, what is this business about having a different warranty?

I have gotten pricing for a DK40SEHST for about $20,995 (probably can have him come down) and a BC CT440 Hydro with Loader (9TL) for about $20,400.

Any help you guys can muster up would be appreciated! I AM Super Excited about my new Tractor!:thumbsup:

Oh - Forgot one last thing. I have Two acres but am planning on moving to the country soon, so that is the reason for the purchase. My soil is a has clay and wondered what would be the best R1 or R4. I am leaning towards R4 just due to its all use type.

Thanks for all the help! Please don't forget some of the questions up top! I need my Tractor Buddies to all weigh in!!!:thumbsup:

/ Can someone confirm Bobcat Tractor is built by Kioti? #46  

SSDoxie - This information is what I have been looking for.

So I guess I should just Revive this thread. Y'all ready!? :laughing::licking:

I have been researching a tractor to purchase for about a month now. I have gone from looking for a used POS, to a Kubota at 0% (due to the fact buying a used Kubota is just about the same as new on low hours) to seeing a Kioti, to then looking at the BobCat. I have also reviewed the JD (not interested), the LS and MF. I am sold on the KIOTI/BC due to the rear 3pt loader, and other creature comforts that are standard.

I have made these conclusions:

KIOTI/BOBCAT is a Helluva bang for the buck.

Have settled on HST. (what a grind that was!):confused2:

I just learned from the forums that draft is not on the bobcat. I will be plowing, but mostly with a tiller and then using a tool bar to make the rows of the garden. No sub-terain tilling that I understand drafting is for. I do not think it is that critical. Comments on Draft?

What did throw me, is when I was making up my spreadsheet, the KL401 seemed to have much more of a lift capacity, in comparison to what Bobcat had put out on it's site.

Can you tell me where you got this info on it's lift? All the info I have seen has been at 500mm off of pivot point:

Front-End Loader Specifications - Bobcat Company
KIOTI - run ahead of the pack!

I couldn't understand how or why BC would build their own builder (in the USA) but make it not as good or better than the KIOTI lifter.

Secondly, I noticed a comment in this thread that electrically the units are DIS-simliar - How is that? They come off the same floor in the factory! Was that person wrong?

What other items are different between a DK40SE HST and a CT440 Hydro with a 9TL?

Finally, what is this business about having a different warranty?

I have gotten pricing for a DK40SEHST for about $20,995 (probably can have him come down) and a BC CT440 Hydro with Loader (9TL) for about $20,400.

Any help you guys can muster up would be appreciated! I AM Super Excited about my new Tractor!:thumbsup:

Oh - Forgot one last thing. I have Two acres but am planning on moving to the country soon, so that is the reason for the purchase. My soil is a has clay and wondered what would be the best R1 or R4. I am leaning towards R4 just due to its all use type.

Thanks for all the help! Please don't forget some of the questions up top! I need my Tractor Buddies to all weigh in!!!:thumbsup:

The loader specs I listed came from Bobcat Owner/Operator manual. I noticed in mine for the CT225 it had a good detailed listing not available on the web, so asked my dealer if I could look at one for a 440. The Kioti specs are in their pdf brochure you can download from the loader spec sheet page.

Bobcat tractor is made by Daedong but to certain Bobcat specifications.
The wire harness is different. Bobcat uses different saftey switch locations so the controller is different to read these, plus they have weather pack moisture resistant plugs at all connections and relays.
Bobcat has a dual stage air filter as standard. They buy the tractor minus seat, steering wheel, & wheels and tires. These items are purchased from suppliers Bobcat has been doing business with for years so bring the tractor in without these items and install at their shipping location.
The warranty is different because this is what Daedong offers to Bobcat (2 year full plus a 3rd year driveline). Daedong did this to help retain some marketing advantage for Kioti. Keep in mind Kioti is owned by Daedong so they get profits twice when making it and selling through the Kioti channel.

Either way they are both good solid tractors, you won't go wrong regardless of paint color.

/ Can someone confirm Bobcat Tractor is built by Kioti? #47  
Moss, which did you go with?

/ Can someone confirm Bobcat Tractor is built by Kioti? #48  
** REOPEN **
This just in! Announced yesterday, July 26, 2018, Doosan Bobcat and Daedong have signed a new agreement for the supply of tractors for the North American market, to begin next year, I believe. So Bobcat tractors are coming back, built again by Daedong. (Daedong owns and builds the Kioti brand, too, as well as has a supply agreement with ARGO (McCormick and Landini) for compact tractors).

/ Can someone confirm Bobcat Tractor is built by Kioti? #49  
Since it's country fair season, hit up all the fairs in your area since most dealers will have a display of their equipment set up. They may or may not have an area where you can try out their stuff there; but many of them have an area at their dealerships that you can run it up and down, scoop, plow, climb over slopes and obstacles to get a feel for it.