Christmas dinner... What are you cooking..

/ Christmas dinner... What are you cooking.. #31  
Baked beans infused with onions, bacon and part of a shredded pork roast and some other flavorings. I let the conglomeration meld together for 2 days before eating. Mmmmm

Oh and some other stuff also.

/ Christmas dinner... What are you cooking.. #32  
Looking like a small turkey, with sage and onion stuffing, and `pigs in blankets` [bacon wrapped around thin pork sausages], Yorkshire pudding, roast potatoes, roast parsnips and carrots, Brussel sprouts, and peas, gravy. A couple of beers to wash it down should do the trick.

/ Christmas dinner... What are you cooking.. #33  
I just prepped one of our 2.5 month old pekin ducks. I dry rubbed him and he spent 4 days in fresh orange juice from our grove and is stuffed with fresh garlic, onion & other special things than on Christmas eve day will be going into the smoker.
View attachment 726301
With him all from our farm Smashed Taters, Garlic Spinach, Stuffing & Pecan Pie.
He smoked for 4 hours and came out awesome!
Santa duck1.jpeg

/ Christmas dinner... What are you cooking.. #34  
Christmas Eve dinner (12.24) differs from the Christmas lunch (12.25) in my country.

The dishes of Christmas Eve must not include meat, milk, eggs or animal fat. And no alcohol indeed. We eat the dishes cooked of fish, vegetable, fruits, flour and mushroom only. There must be at least 12 dishes on the table.
In the center of a table it could be seen the Christmas wafer. We're getting them from the Church.

20211224_204013 Christmas Eve dinner.jpg

20211224_205420 Christmas Eve dinner.jpg

Next day, at Christmas lunch, after the Mass we can eat whatever it could be cooked.
And we've spent that day at may sister's home as the guests.

But today (12.26) the Wife did her beautiful job. We've got beef mince with fried potatoes. Not sure if it's well translated.

20211226_193427.jpg

20211226_193912.jpg

20211226_194208.jpg

20211226_194327.jpg

20211226_195245.jpg

Merry Christmas to everyone.
20211226_200230.jpg

Last edited:
   / Christmas dinner... What are you cooking.. #35  
Lasagna for dinner today, shrimp for supper last night.
Pretty low key meals.

/ Christmas dinner... What are you cooking.. #36  
Fried chicken in air frier with non gluten stuff.

/ Christmas dinner... What are you cooking.. #37  
Getting ready to put a salt crusted Prime Rib on the Pit Boss. Wood pellet grill

/ Christmas dinner... What are you cooking.. #38  
Duck l'orange and smoked salmon and many many cheeses.

/ Christmas dinner... What are you cooking.. #39  
The daughter was not in the room when decided about dinner. Therefore she has been elected to cook and has not yet disclosed the menu.

We had friends up Christmas Eve (last night). Had chicken cordon bleu, rasberry muffins, bacon wrapped marinated baked uncut green beans, potatoes au grotten, salad and french silk chocolate pie. I did not eat everything, too much for me.

/ Christmas dinner... What are you cooking.. #40  
Breakfast casserole 😋

IMG_0095.JPG