Contest-100,000 Posts-When, Where & Who?

/ Contest-100,000 Posts-When, Where & Who? #21  
Al - I don't know; one second I looked at the counter and it said 99998, I posted a message, checked the count again, and it said 100005. So a whole lot happened in a very short period of time...

/ Contest-100,000 Posts-When, Where & Who? #22  
Well at the very least it's telling that a few of us are crazy enough to try and hit the magic 100,000 on TBN!!

It was fun catching up on some of the threads - work kept me insanely busy toward the end of last year.

Time for me to turn in!

Patrick

/ Contest-100,000 Posts-When, Where & Who? #23  
Al - Wait a minute!!! It's gotta be me! Muhammad bet it would be me if it happened at night. (There. If that doesn't jinx my chances, I don't know what would. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif)

/ Contest-100,000 Posts-When, Where & Who? #24  
Mark,
I was distracted by blinking lights/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif My prediction on John Millers contest was the 17th at 12:35PM EST. I wonder if he will accept a lame story that there was a "typo" and I meant AM./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif
Al

/ Contest-100,000 Posts-When, Where & Who? #25  
Al - He certainly ought to - after all, a and p are hit by the same finger, just different hands... /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif I'll vouch for ya. But I doubt that'll help a bit. Might even hurt.

/ Contest-100,000 Posts-When, Where & Who? #26  
Not being the competitive type, I just sat back and watched the fun. Can't believe you east coasters stayed up so late for this. Heck, it should have been a California boy to win the gold, seeing as how the magic number came up before 10:30pm out here.

Over 100,000 posts. Wow! /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif And a quick look tells me that over 17%, or 17 thousand of them came from just 5 longwinded members. Muhammad can probably come up with some more interesting stats, but no matter how you look at it, that's a whole lotta messages.
smile.gif

/ Contest-100,000 Posts-When, Where & Who? #27  
Yeah, it'll be interesting to see what Muhammad comes up with. I sure didn't want to miss it, but I was almost positive it wouldn't happen until tomorrow morning, well, later this morning, and I'd miss it because I won't be able to be on much then. But the posts piled up faster than I expected them to. /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif As I told Al, though, I'm pretty sure it wasn't me who got #100,000 in. I have no idea who it was, either, though. Muhammad will know, that's for sure.

/ Contest-100,000 Posts-When, Where & Who? #28  
<font color=red>Over 100,000 posts. Wow! And a quick look tells me that over 17%, or 17 thousand of them came from just 5 longwinded members.</font color=red>

Most of them in one or two posts./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif [sorry MarkC]

/ Contest-100,000 Posts-When, Where & Who? #29  
Mark,
Think you might have come in second,for our kitten was up late last night once again reading TBN post. /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Attachments

• 6-100922-Checkingthepostings.jpg
    6-100922-Checkingthepostings.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 48
   / Contest-100,000 Posts-When, Where & Who?
Once the "master" looks at his log... we shall finally know... /w3tcompact/icons/clever.gif

but it appears to be "by the nose" results between Patrick, Mark, and Al... /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

My roadrunner came to a screeching "slow-down" at that precise moment only on TBN with the last minute flurry of activity... /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

{Maybe Muhammad can "post" the "Who's On page" for all to see at that magic moment.../w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif}

18-35197-JD5205JFMsignaturelogo.JPG