dad wants a cab

/ dad wants a cab
oops don't know how that JD pic slipped in there, it has been corrected

While the tractor looks great, that may be the ugliest finish mower I've ever seen. :D

I would suggest doing two things right away. First, check the guide tube that the bucket level indicator rod goes through. Mine was loose and I know several other people who found theirs to be loose too. I used some blue loctite on it and it hasn't loosened up any.

Secondly, I would adjust the radio antenna (on the right side above the cab door) so that the end of it isn't sticking up above the top of the cab. I was careless and a limb got between the antenna and the top of the cab and, when I backed up, it ripped it off the cab.

how dare you say that about that lovely mower. haha. that mower has been through alot in the past 25 years. and i think we've only replace one set of blades and 4 belts. and if it ever disappeared it would be easy to recognize. dad painted the handles of all his hand tools (rakes, shovels, sledge hammer, etc) pink so if any were borrowed he could easily identify them

i will tell him those concerns and have him look into them. he was bragging about how cool he was after mowing with the AC on

/ dad wants a cab #42  
Terry... glad your dad found something he likes... cab will spoil him... and maybe you!