Downsizing from BX2200 to TG1860

/ Downsizing from BX2200 to TG1860 #11  
Keep the BX!!!!!

/ Downsizing from BX2200 to TG1860
W O W AGAIN!
I never thought of that but I'll bet you're right. I would have a much harder time selling a 10 year old lawnmower than I would a 10 year old tractor. Hmm. Where am I gonna store the loader. I am tearing up the soft turf with all that weight on the machine.
I'll figure something out.

I am 90% to keeping it for another year. I do want to pull all the mulch from around the house (read ants) and put in river rock. Hmmmmm.

Thanks everyone! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Downsizing from BX2200 to TG1860 #13  
How about getting some turfs for the BX? I have been very happy with them and they don't leave a mark on my lawn, even when soft and damp.

Man, o man....don't sell the BX....you'll regret it every time you get a shovel out!!!!

/ Downsizing from BX2200 to TG1860 #14  
You have become demented /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif, you apparently need help from the TBN kindred /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif. How can you consider such a thing! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Please take some kind of pills, any kind and reconsider your strange madness.
FEL /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif, let's see, I moved two loads of dirt and spread it last weekend, a few weeks ago I spread another 2 loads of rock for a pad and drive around my new shop/garage. Yesterday I used the loader to lift my compressor and carry it from the upper garage to the lower garage. I then used it to again lift my aircraft engine and put it in the basement from the garage. A week ago I used the loader to lift a 82 gallon pressurized tank from my truck and carry it to the basement so I could hook up the well to my house. A few days ago I used the loader to lift a 150 gallon propane tank and move it behind my shop for it's heater. HOW--HOW could you even consider life without a loader. I actually hate pickup trucks, I much prefer a car but after owning a pu how can one do without? and by the same token how can one do without a loader, you would feel naked /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif.
Please reconsider your madness, you have taken ill and come under the evil influence of some nightmarish spell. I am sure we at TBN can provide you an Exorcism of this demon /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif.
J

OK OK!!! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif
I thought hard about why an otherwise normal human would consider going from a BX tractor to a TG lawnmower with the silly sloped plastic hood. In the end what I really am having a problem with is storage of the loader (I have nowhere to put it other then outside under a tarp). If I leave the loader on, the whole contraption fits (barely) in the shed. So I leave it on, which means i leave the weight kit on, which means I have a much heavier tractor when I mow the lawn, hence the marks. Also, I thought I could put a bagger on the TG with the extra $$$ from the deal.
Sooo..
Forget about that insane deal and I will instead deal with the root cause,.. I will get a bigger shed and ponie up the jack for the BX bagger. I have a HUGE walnut tree wchick is pretty, but realy dirties up the lawn with debris. The bagger is going to be an excellent addition and certainly will be a good use of the rear PTO. Plus with a bigger shed, I will have room for all of the kids plastic lawn junk (read: toys). Man I wish they had power wheels when I was a kid. We just had big wheels,... although down a paved street you could really haul arse! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Check out my Muto-Shed to see how tight my situation really is! It fits great now,... but before it was just a bit too long, tall and wide! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

The last attachment didn't work, try this!

Attachments

• 253691-021_21.JPG
    253691-021_21.JPG
    91 KB · Views: 294
   / Downsizing from BX2200 to TG1860 #17  
Glad you finally came to your senses........ /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Or was it just a nightmare that continued on every night and the evil spirits made you post them...????

And this one too!

Attachments

• 253694-022_22.JPG
    253694-022_22.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 253
   / Downsizing from BX2200 to TG1860 #19  
Would you have enough room if you took the loader off and put it on a wheeled dolly and turned it sideways?

If you go with a bigger shed, go for the biggest one you can afford. You can not have too much room in a shed, kinda like a bigger tracotor /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Downsizing from BX2200 to TG1860 #20  
Rogue,

Why do you leave the weight kit on while mowing? You should only need the ballast if you're actually using the loader. Or do you have some really steep hills?

~Rick