Downsizing from BX2200 to TG1860

/ Downsizing from BX2200 to TG1860 #31  
fishman,

Good observation. When I bought my B2910, I got it with loader, backhoe and posthole auger....all I would ever need for it. One time purchase. Sure.

Now, I've since added 3 pt. boom pole, 3 pt. carry-all, 5' box blade, 5' 3 pt. snowblower, another auger bit for posthole digger, another bucket for backhoe (8") and I've got a 6' rear blade at the dealers awaiting delivery. I'd still like to get a rototiller and possibly a core aerator, and maybe a set of forks for the loader. Now I'm looking for more storage space. And I only have 2/3 of an acre....I may start putting the implements on the front yard for decoration! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Life is GOOD!

~Rick

/ Downsizing from BX2200 to TG1860 #32  
Looks like you've got a problem; 10 gals. of <font color="orange"> Kubota BX2200 </font> in a 5 gal. building. A bigger shed would be nice, but if not, you could rig up a shed roofed extension off the "loader" end of the existing shed and tie it back into the floor??? It would at least allow you to pull all the way in and keep the critters out. The front is another story (rig up some doors)????
I couldn't imagine selling a perfectly good bx2200.
just my .02
DaveL

/ Downsizing from BX2200 to TG1860
DONE! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
I actually have it fully enclosed, but it looks like hell. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
I am going shed hunting tommarrow. 12x20 minimum.
I want a nice level place to remove the loader, as well as being able to remove the deck and slide it out. I may buy my turfs tommarrow too. $pend it like it's somebody elses money!,... why not (since it is, Can you say home Eq!) /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Downsizing from BX2200 to TG1860 #34  
My BX2200 sits in my garage while my Honda Accord stays out in the driveway. A man has to have his priorities straight! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif