Echo 2511T is an amazing saw!

/ Echo 2511T is an amazing saw! #1  

JeepHead

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota 2502 HST
I have a slight chainsaw addiction because I cut a LOT of wood...
Echo 2511T.jpg
I only buy pro saws and tend to stick to Husqvarna and Stihl but have a few Echos, too. I recently picked up the Echo 2511T and it has became my absolute favorite saw to run. It is so small and light it feels like a toy but it's a little speed demon that will eat through anything you throw at it. Being so small, it's very easy to pack around everywhere with you. If you need a small and light saw, I highly recommend you give this saw a look....

/ Echo 2511T is an amazing saw! #2  
I am looking for a really light limbing saw. I’m all set for big saws.
Was looking at Stihl 193/194 etc.

That Echo isn’t small, it’s TINY!

/ Echo 2511T is an amazing saw! #4  
I bought a top handle Echo last year that's pretty light, but keep finding myself using an Echo pole saw because I don't have to bend over to limb smaller trees. If they'd just make a hand held mulcher to grind those limbs, too, that would be awesome.

/ Echo 2511T is an amazing saw!
I am looking for a really light limbing saw. I’m all set for big saws.
Was looking at Stihl 193/194 etc.

That Echo isn’t small, it’s TINY!
You would love this saw! I recently put a ported muffler on it and according to the dyno it increased the power by 27%.

/ Echo 2511T is an amazing saw! #6  
I love Echo saws… I think they currently make the lightest saw on the market. I’m finding my electric (battery) saw is just too heavy to enjoy. Gas saws are lighter, faster and more powerful. Better in every metric. My Echo CA-400 is perfect for me

/ Echo 2511T is an amazing saw! #7  
Thats not a cheap saw at $499!!!

/ Echo 2511T is an amazing saw! #9  
I'm skeptical. That's an awfully small saw. And for 5 bills?

/ Echo 2511T is an amazing saw! #10  
I have a stihl ms151. I love that little thing.

It punches well above it's weight.