Echo 2511T is an amazing saw!

/ Echo 2511T is an amazing saw! #41  
Knocked out a fallen Ash today. First of many for the customer.

View attachment 849516

My bone stock 261C with 20” skip ate this thing like a little snack.

View attachment 849518

View attachment 849517

Didn’t need the 500i at all.

I must be boring, I don’t think I ever “modded“ a saw. A few trucks, sure, but if a saw can’t do what I want it to do off the shelf, then what’s the use in buying the dang thing?

I DO like the airbox mods that trap more dirt, or improve the suspension….

You haven't lived until you've ran a reed valve, boosted ported, American big block from the 70s.

It will give you a tingle you've never felt before.

/ Echo 2511T is an amazing saw! #42  
Last edited:
   / Echo 2511T is an amazing saw! #43  
You haven't lived until you've ran a reed valve, boosted ported, American big block from the 70s.

It will give you a tingle you've never felt before.
Well, my dad had a few 70’s American Homelites, McCulloughs & Partners I ran for him. I don’t think they were modified. Sad to see those brands never hung on and modernized.
I kinda like what I have and I don’t have the time to tinker with older saws at work.

Gotta pull the rip cord & go.

/ Echo 2511T is an amazing saw! #44  
I have to wonder if the chains on those chains were equal. My 500 seems to do better than that stock one.
Impressive results, but I have to agree my 500i seems faster than that. Heck my 261c seems almost as fast as the “stock” 500i.

I was impressed with the ported versions sound. It didn’t seem that much louder. I could tolerate that.

/ Echo 2511T is an amazing saw!
I “live“ a LOT more than you think. ;)
A modded saw isn’t needed when I have my 500i.
Screams out da box good enough for me.
It's not about "needing" a modded saw, it's all just about taking something and making it better than what it was, because you can. ;) I own several pro saws and every single one is modded and way better than they were from the factory. :giggle:

/ Echo 2511T is an amazing saw! #46  
Maybe I will someday.
Friend of mine owns a big tree service company and I do a lot of the jobs he doesn’t want to (he recommends me to customers of those jobs).
He runs all stock Husqvarnas

/ Echo 2511T is an amazing saw! #47  
I picked up the CS-2511P last year and I've been nothing but impressed with it. I considered the T but I didn't know what I thought about the top handle. Do you have a preference for it?

/ Echo 2511T is an amazing saw! #49  
They only go up in price from there... 🤬
Man have they jumped in price last few years! Not 100% , but a LOT!

Covid?

What will the next pandemic do to prices?
Maybe it won’t matter!!!! :oops: yikes!

Meanwhile, back to more chainsawing! Gotta get all this work done & retire before I’m forced to wear a back pack full of rechargeable batteries to power my ”EC”
(Electric Chainsaw) :ROFLMAO:

Last edited: