Echo 2511T is an amazing saw!

/ Echo 2511T is an amazing saw! #21  
I've come to like the battery chain saws. I have a little Greenworks saw. Not quite as powerful as some of the gas saws, but extremely easy to use. Pull the trigger and it goes. Let go of the trigger and it stops... very quickly.

And it is a lot quieter than a gas saw.

Mine is a few years old, so there are probably better ones now.

Most major brands are now offering battery powered saws including Stihl.
You must be gettin old lol :LOL:

Man I LOVE the roar of a powerful chainsaw.
My 500i sounds like a freakin 250cc dirt bike. :devilish:

Last edited:
   / Echo 2511T is an amazing saw! #22  
I have a slight chainsaw addiction because I cut a LOT of wood...View attachment 848351 I only buy pro saws and tend to stick to Husqvarna and Stihl but have a few Echos, too. I recently picked up the Echo 2511T and it has became my absolute favorite saw to run. It is so small and light it feels like a toy but it's a little speed demon that will eat through anything you throw at it. Being so small, it's very easy to pack around everywhere with you. If you need a small and light saw, I highly recommend you give this saw a look....
It looks cute!

/ Echo 2511T is an amazing saw! #23  
   / Echo 2511T is an amazing saw! #24  
I’m thinking I’m gonna have to get me one of these. I enjoy operating “light” saws. Although, I may get the 2511P. Gonna have to go to the dealer and check them out.

Mike

/ Echo 2511T is an amazing saw! #25  
My local ECHO dealer has their “anniversary sale” on Feb 9th.
15% off.
I might take the plunge and actually buy an ECHO saw instead of a Stihl.

Will it hurt my Stihl 261c & 500i’s feelings? :oops:
Who is your local dealer? Mine told me they weren't participating a couple years ago. Maybe I should ask again. Been eyeing the 620 up. Pm if you'd rather.

/ Echo 2511T is an amazing saw! #26  
My dealer told me over the phone they would discount Echo 15%.
Stoltsfus Hardware

/ Echo 2511T is an amazing saw! #28  
Any job worth doing is worth buying a new toy - er tool for.
Even better if you can include it in the bid price.
Better yet if you can get a light saw that gets woods ported with a muffler mod.

This is a job that says "I should treat myself"

/ Echo 2511T is an amazing saw!
I've come to like the battery chain saws. I have a little Greenworks saw. Not quite as powerful as some of the gas saws, but extremely easy to use. Pull the trigger and it goes. Let go of the trigger and it stops... very quickly.

And it is a lot quieter than a gas saw.

Mine is a few years old, so there are probably better ones now.

Most major brands are now offering battery powered saws including Stihl.

I tried a Milwaukee battery saw but it just has no place in my arsenal. I don't have time to play around with batteries needing charged etc. The 2511 almost 3 times lighter than the Milwaukee is and cuts a whole lot better. If someone is just whacking off a small limb here and there then it may work fine, but for a guy who is going to the woods to cut wood all day, electric saws need to stay home with the wife where they belong. ;):ROFLMAO:

/ Echo 2511T is an amazing saw! #30  
^^^^This^^^^^