Fraud victim

/ Fraud victim #1  

dusty3030

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kioti NX6010 Cab, Kioti RX7320 Powershuttle/ Cab, Kubota M7040 HDC, Kubota U35-4, John Deere 317G
Accidentally making some decaf then taking a big swallow it is worse than swallowing a bug. They shouldn't even call it coffee or allow it to be stored in the same area. It's a fraud.

Its a smell / taste combination you have to literally scrape out of your mouth - yickk.

/ Fraud victim #2  
Accidentally making some decaf then taking a big swallow it is worse than swallowing a bug. They shouldn't even call it coffee or allow it to be stored in the same area. It's a fraud.

Its a smell / taste combination you have to literally scrape out of your mouth - yickk.

"It's like going to a hooker for a hug...."

-J

/ Fraud victim #3  
I agree. I've never been able to figure out how to make that stuff taste good. Although, I know folks that prefer it over real coffee.

/ Fraud victim #4  
anyone remember Postum?

anyone here drink coffee with chicory? :)

/ Fraud victim #5  
I tried postum for a while trying to end my coffee habit, got tired of the taste. Black coffee was better, just had to drink less of it to prevent the shakes and headaches around noon after my 8th cup!
Now I keep it to 1- 1.5 cups a day, cream/demara sugar and cinnamon - almost like a meal! Don't crave anymore.

/ Fraud victim #6  
i think ( experts disagree ).. that coffe is still good for you, if not overdone. ( anti oxidants and other things ).

I will go for a max of 2 cups a day. about 4 days a week. or in other words an average of somewhere near 1 cup a day.

black with sucralose. or just black..

/ Fraud victim #8  
I want my coffee to taste like coffee. Can't stand flavored coffee or decaf. Been drinking coffee since I was 14. (48 years) so far. Drink about 2 pots a day. Keeps me flushed out and regular. Just coffee with a little cream, no sugar. Stopped using sugar during the sugar embargo many years ago.

/ Fraud victim #10  
Coffee with chicory is like drinking asphalt. I am caffeine restricted, so we drink the 50/50 (half caf) put out by Folgers and I can't tell the difference, except it doesn't affect my heart.