Good Luck with Husqvarna

/ Good Luck with Husqvarna #21  
I had a YTH1848XP with Kawasaki Engine and it never gave one problem. But it was \pre 2006. I had almost 400 hours when I sold it 2 weeks ago for nearly 1000.00. Only reason I sold it was I am now using my Kubota tractor. My little husky was a real trooper. Sorry to hear they are now crap. As far asthe issue of tighening the gas cap it shouldn't matter how tight it is, so in my opinion its a defective design. Good luck guys

/ Good Luck with Husqvarna #22  
I am in the property maintaince business, used Husky power saws,bush saws, lawn mowers,hedge trimmers,and blowers for years;with no serious issues. But of late I spend more time at the dealer getting things fixed than I really want. IE bought a Z turn,right from factory the belt was at a least an in to long,dealer ordered new belt,.....it was the same 1 in to long,dealer bought another belt of the correct size,which was NOT from Husky, problem solved. Bought a string trimmer,first day on the job starter rope pulled out,and stayed out,dealer repaired,2 days later same thing. I called Husky, now that was a joke .....response take to dealer and have repaired.
Now I have over 12,000$ worth of bush saws,power saws,etc,all husky,or were. Now I am on the hunt for a more reliable product,and have moved over to stihl,for power hand tools,and another company for lawn mowers.
In my opinion once Husky started selling in the big box stores,quality went down hill.
JMO.

/ Good Luck with Husqvarna #23  
Got a Husky GXLS2354....a Husky chainsaw and a Husky string trimmer. Happy with all three so far.

/ Good Luck with Husqvarna #24  
Sorry you've had such bad luck with Husky. Guess there's good ones and bad ones in every color.

I've been fortunate. Had a Husqvarna Rider 155 for 9 years; over 2,000 hours on it with very little trouble. Still have it and it's running like a top. Just added a Husqvarna Garden Tractor - GTH26V52LS to the stable. Yeah, we have lots of mowing, but basically use our Kubota L3400 for heavy work.

Better luck on your replacement.

/ Good Luck with Husqvarna #25  
i have had my Husky YTH18542 riding mower for about 5-6 years, 200 hours, all is working fine. Replaced 2 mandrels over the years from rock damage (wife), but other then that, its worked great.

/ Good Luck with Husqvarna #26  
I have to say I have had my YTH 1542 for around 7-8 years and am very happy with it. I did a modification when I first got it and fitted swing blades as I didn't like the bar blades as they dug into the ground and twisted. This was mainly due to the work I was doing with it. The swing blades have been great. I replaced the battery earlier this year for the first time. The Kawasaki twin motor is my baby next to my CK30 Kioti. It is economical and totally reliable. I haven't even pulled a spark plug out yet. It broke a deck belt when it was only a week old and the dealer would not replace it so I was pissed off about that. I know that there were faulty belts manufactured around that time but he would not acknowledge the fact. I am still running the replacement belt to this day. Would I buy another one? Yes, If it had the same motor in it. However there are other good brands out there now and I would consider those too. A change of colour would be nice but this colour is close to my CK30 Kioti and they do park together......

Alien

/ Good Luck with Husqvarna #27  
I had 2 husqvarna's Lawn tractor's before I bought my JD zero turn, and they were both great for about 10 years each. I knew I could buy blades and spindles at sears but *didn't know they were made side by side. Hope your old Sears mower does you better.
Same machine Just different colors and name tages. :)

/ Good Luck with Husqvarna #28  
:eek:
We had just given up on a failing sears tractor and thought
1*we were buying up into a better brand.......
To add insult to injury,
2*we quickly learned after purchase that this came off the same assy line as the sears unit we replaced.
3*Yeah, good luck with Husqvarna tractors.
(I am still happy with my Husq chain saw)
:)
1*Tweren't so EEK.
2*That sure does suck .
3*Husqvarna and Huskey and Huskie are 3 dierent things.
Husqvarna is an orange craftsman.
Huskey is a chain saw.
Huskie is just one of the M T D products.

/ Good Luck with Husqvarna #29  
:eek::)
1*Tweren't so EEK.
2*That sure does suck .
3*Husqvarna and Huskey and Huskie are 3 dierent things.
Husqvarna is an orange craftsman.
Huskey is a chain saw.
Huskie is just one of the M T D products.

And Husky is a dog

Attachments

• thumbnail.aspx.jpg
    thumbnail.aspx.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 190