Good Luck with Husqvarna

/ Good Luck with Husqvarna #41  
mine wa a piece of junk since hr 2 and local dealer that i bought it from was useless. wrote the company head and no response. i see that the company line is bad gas for mowers whose engines are acting up and then the plastic tranny. i have no respect for husqvarna and never will. read the many issues on these threads and it is a joke - but not when you spend cold hard cash on the mowers.

/ Good Luck with Husqvarna #42  
There junk like the rest of them, if you have to mow a lot of lawn you need to spend at least double on something worth while.. They don't make anymore mowers like the JD 316 318, 420, 430, International hydro's etc.. I get five years and 350 hours out of a mower.. The motor's, Kohler and brigg's are not worth much..

/ Good Luck with Husqvarna #43  
Didnt see any plastic in my tranny. As mowers go, all brands build different models to cost points, thats why they have so many models.

/ Good Luck with Husqvarna #44  
I find every make and model of everything is junk from time to time. I can say this without a doubt in my mind and will have words with anyone who disagrees with my factual opinion (because I own a YTH2448 since 2006). I have 400 hours on mine and it has been indispensable. Still runs like new-even replaced the only belt for the first time last summer for the deck.
I certainly dont baby it and have one of the roughest lawns slopes, wet areas and dust included.
I cant believe or see any reason to bash the whole brand name, bought mine at sears and it has a grey colored deck. I am also a fat *** so it takes my weight with ease.
Junk, no they are from from being junk. You cant please everyone all the time and yes they will have lemons just like any other brand name.