Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #11,661  
Took my youngest grandson for a tractor ride this morning, going out to spray weeds, vines, trees and anything with a briar!

/ Good morning!!!! #11,662  
Good morning all, getting ready to marry off my oldest son today. Poor fellow.;):laughing:

If you marry him off to my ex-wife, "poor fellow" is a given....:laughing: :laughing:

Had a blind date last night with a woman I met online...drove 45 miles to meet her in Flint...different city, different restaurant, different situation and setting...it was really fun, after spending four hours together we decided we were a reasonably decent match...so you may not see me here much here for a while, not that you did see much of me here recently (insert inane laughter here) ....bye, guys.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,663  
66F, .2 inch rain since midnight but looks to be clearing

Need to get back on my project
Have a great day.

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #11,664  
If you marry him off to my ex-wife, "poor fellow" is a given....:laughing: :laughing:

Had a blind date last night with a woman I met online...drove 45 miles to meet her in Flint...different city, different restaurant, different situation and setting...it was really fun, after spending four hours together we decided we were a reasonably decent match...so you may not see me here much here for a while, not that you did see much of me here recently (insert inane laughter here) ....bye, guys.
Best wishes.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,665  
06-22-2013 Currently 76. High of 79 expected. We had a small shower earlier, but that's fine. I mowed grass for 6 hours yesterday. Let it rain.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,668  
Good evening all. Back from bicycling, 800m in 2 1/2 weeks, looks like you all have been busy except for Bill :)

/ Good morning!!!! #11,669  
Roy....that one is still around....Toppop52...you are one mean person...Mostly_gas....you think juggling two (or three) women isn't hard work????

/ Good morning!!!! #11,670  
61 going up to mid eighties on a beautiful summer Saturday. Yeah.

Buppies, I'd have loved to go to that car barn with you. Grew up with an older brother who worked his way through college
working at a local service station, while I worked the graveyard shift at our local paper bag company.
First a 100-4 in the garage, never ran... then a 100-6, then finally a TD that someone had sort of restored so at least it ran.
Girling brake fluid all over the floor, everything leaked, SU's or Strombergs never synched right, Lucas, the King of Darkness ran true to form, and my brother finally tired of the adventure and got a "real" car.

David/Sodamo, fascinating, thank you. I once priced those Rolls batteries for my old Bertram, two banks of basically 8D's except they were 8V batteries for a 32V DC system. The Rolls were almost triple the other batteries, but were the only batteries that would actually last ten years in service if taken care of, smart charged, etc. Perfect justifiable expense on a long term install. I would get three to four years out of the less expensive Interstates btw.

You know why the English drink warm beer? Lucas makes refrigerators too..:laughing: