Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #189,621  
worked steadily in garden and got tomatoes, cukes, melons and beans planted. Garden is now full, I did spring
for a small flat of their own tomatoes, 6 for 5 bucks, that's a good deal. BP is 140/80. Going to keep watching it and see if it
slows down. Took a shower when I came in to get all the pollen and sweat off, I was soaked, it's hot out there today.
sure felt good to have hands in the soil.
watered everything carefully and called it a day. Only have that last flat of tomatoes to do tomorrow,
will put them in big planter and then planter
goes inside five foot tall rectangular tomato cage.
I could tell I was overheated and my face was red, so I left those for tomorrow.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,622  
Wife mailed something certified through USPS two weeks ago. It has been bouncing around between/around facilities since it left her hands. I could have driven it up to the recipient faster.

Even the status messages she gets are of no help in locating it, "...arriving at next facility..."

What utter crap.
Yep. Time to privatize the USPS.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,627  
Everyone made it home safe today. Wife drove up Rt11 instead on I81 for most of the way.
Managed to mow all of the back, as might get rain tomorrow. Was hot out there, still 86 deg. high was 89.4 according to the weather station.

Got the trailer wiring checker from amazon, it also says no marker lights at the plug at back of truck. The 7 to 6 is wired correct, so will need to check if there is a fuse somewhere. But when I plug the checker in the 7 to 6 pin converter, the LED's are on the bottom.

before mowing shot.
IMG_5211.jpeg