Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!!
#2,752  
PC-DMIS on a Rhomer Arm...
I've used it before (older revision)...been some changes.
I'd been involved with CMMs since 1982 and I'm pretty good with them. Problem with being good with CMMs is one can get "stuck" on them...which is one reason I moved to the administrative side of QA work.

I have never worked on a Roemer, we used a couple of Renishaw machines, then DEA, then in 84, started on Zeiss machines, worked on them until I retired in 08. I worked on comet then UMESS machines. I never got the chance to work on Calypso. I know what you mean, I became the "zeiss guy" for years.

/ Good morning!!!!
#2,753  
Well... No, I guess for that I'd need a bigger garden, or as you guys call it, "yard".

Actually, I did own a John Deere once. It was plastic and moved via pedals but I did actually transport some compost with it :laughing:

Young man, you are an expert at "transporting compost".!!!!! :)

/ Good morning!!!! #2,755  
I think suicide is the result of too many second thoughts. You win, you lose, you go on. You stop and think of woulda, coulda, shoulda, you be fxxked.

Agreed! In depression I think people become consumed with self doubt and guilt and can spiral into a self consuming nose dive. Suicide can be such a screw you to all surviving family and friends. Sad. My first wifes sister killed herself in 85' leaving behind two young children and a husband. My exwife never recovered from her only older sister doing that.:(

/ Good morning!!!! #2,756  
Coffee is being brewed. 38 degrees this morning. Heading to a high of 52 with sun today. Making final leg of our trip home today. Going to be a long day.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #2,757  
Agreed! In depression I think people become consumed with self doubt and guilt and can spiral into a self consuming nose dive. Suicide can be such a screw you to all surviving family and friends. Sad. My first wifes sister killed herself in 85' leaving behind two young children and a husband. My exwife never recovered from her only older sister doing that.:(
Very true that.

I can completely understand how some people could become suicidal, as I suffer from depression myself and although I've never been suicidal (and God Willing never will be) if I'd had a few extra kicks while I was down it could have escalated into that.

/ Good morning!!!! #2,758  
Morning all!

Another dreich (pronounced dr-ee-ch, with the ch being pronounced like the ch in Loch, meaning dull and miserable) day here, but it shows signs of improving.

Even if the sun does come out though I don't think I'll be cutting the lawn today as it is still wet and although my mower's deck is polypropylene the grass wouldn't cut too well while sodden.

/ Good morning!!!! #2,759  
2012-04-23, 0702

40 degrees and light rain...supposed to hit about 50 and showers all day.
This is fine with me...we surely need the rain.

/ Good morning!!!! #2,760  
39F Shower most of the day highs mid 50's.
The rain soooo much needed,grass growing twice as fast and leaf buds are poping. :)