Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #147,341  
Another nice day, 60 now 70 later.

I’ve noticed we have at least four Randy’s, multiple Paul’s and David’s, this is getting confusing! We need to assign numbers or symbols like Prince had so we know how who’s talking to who.

I’m sore from yesterday so today is a cruise control day.

/ Good morning!!!! #147,342  
RNG: anytime I see votes "strictly on party lines" I know our current system is doomed.
We need folks who think independently. Regardless of their position. I figured California would be leading the pack
in enlightened thinking.

Ken, please be careful not to have anything fall on you...no widowmakers.
And of course protect that nice Massey... ;)
Big mistake there!

/ Good morning!!!! #147,344  
Yep, another nice day. Only 38° here this morning but warming very fast on a sunny day going for a high of 79°. And my tree pruning crew is supposed to be here by 11 a.m. to prune the crepe myrytle and the big old live oak tree in the front yard.

/ Good morning!!!! #147,345  
Good Afternoon.
It’s an absolutely gorgeous day outside. Already up to 63 in sunshine.

Yesterday’s trip to FL went quite well, pretty smooth in both directions, reasonable winds, a bit longer southwest bound than the trip home.

As nice as it is outside, I’ve been stuck inside sending documents to an inspector in FL for a virtual audit of our drug and alcohol abuse program. The FAA’s own drug program inspectors don’t have access to reports that we file online with the FAA drug abatement office. I definitely have better things to do than pick the fly crap out of their pepper!
I’m taking a break and heading outside now, I can’t stand it any more.

/ Good morning!!!! #147,346  
40°F and clear skies this morning, going up to 75° today.

Wife got her new La-Z-Boy recliner delivered yesterday. Been waiting since December. They initially said it would be delivered in January, then February, then late March or April, then suddenly it was June. She had to call every time to get information about it, and was upset over the continual delays and lack of communication. She went to the store about a week ago to talk to the manager, who happened to be the salesman who sold it to her. She was going to cancel the order and buy something else, but he talked her into taking another model - which was about 50% more exensive - that they had on the floor, for the same price. She liked it, so she took it. It's made for little people, and I felt like papa bear sitting in it last night. But, she can put her feet on the floor while sitting in it, so it works for her.

Everything is just slow these days.

I love real maple syrup, L4N. There is a place in central Illinois called Funk's Grove where the Funk family has been making maple sirup (their spelling) for almost 200 years. It's ridiculously good, and not easy to get every year. They make a finite amount, and when it's gone, it's gone until next year's batch.

/ Good morning!!!! #147,347  
68°F and 2.01 inches of much needed rain. Looking like it may continue today.

Yesterday didn’t go quite as expected. Sophie and Theresa joined another neighbor further up hill, planning to hike up to end and take a look at another neighbors house build. New gravel/drive rougher and more challenging than expected and I was called to rescue. That resulted in a nice lunch at the neighbor’s.

When I turned on the water at caretaker, I was greeted with an unexpected leak. Apparently I cranked in the external bib a bit much, cracking the pvc tee. Naturally, I didn’t have required replacements. Late afternoon trip to HD took care of that. Will fix this morning

Need to make PO, several items track as arrived awaiting pickup.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #147,348  
46F clear sky.

Out the door early step into 1"+ new snow :rolleyes: than did morning chores headed to friends house to help put on the last new parts on the log skidder,still waiting on 2 rear Goodyear rear tires and there service truck to do a swap.

Outside just to wet and muddy start spring clean in bare places. :(
Think I'll grab camcorder smooth cigar walk deer trail look for antler sheds.

Enjoy your evening all.

/ Good morning!!!! #147,350  
IMG_0706.JPG
IMG_0708.JPG

Beautiful day to work at the park. We have worked there 2 years and this is the first time I saw the river. The name of the park is River Ranch Park.

Knee felt good, but the 80 temp slowed me down. I took it easy because this is the 12th anniversary of my heart attack.